Hey ants,
I/we are still alive and kick'n, can't believe I've been at this since November. Since last visit here the outside of the cabin is now done, I sanded down all the walls inside and we applied 2 coats of "Symphony", good shit. I demoed the kitchen and can now take all those cabinets out to the shop to clear the house so it can be ready to sand the floors. I cleared land for "agricultural maintenance building", poured slab and built the building. It's now finally ready to start framing the "shop" portion. But I am currently detained here at the present house because I have loggers working the property.

Lessons learned so far? Yeah, a shit load, like which people I will never hire again, nor recommend. Everyone has to be babysitted PERIOD, if you don't pay attention they will cut corners, fuck shit up and never say a word. You can't count on anyone, communication sucks. I could go on and on but I have the day off for once so now I can go weedwack and mow here, yeah!

We decided we were going to hire people to do the work this time in order to save time so we can get moved in quicker. "So I won't have to do all the work" it just doesn't work out that way. Wah, wah, wah......get over it your not dead yet. So we are still plugging along, yes, I have pictures but I still need a site that I can use to post them.
I guess that's it for now, sorry folks but it's been a blur.
Be safe,
Out

Peace, love and no underwear!