Hi all, sorry haven't been on as regular as in the past. May not be on too much as I maybe facing hand surgery. Last Thursday had to take the cats to the vet for their shots. Miss Chloe got in to her kennel , no prob,she was going to visit her buddy, (the vet tech who sits them)the problem came when I hefted her while she was in the kennel, She weighs about 14 lbs now. base of my thumb cracked/popped but didn't pay attention, just thought joints were cracking again. Short story,DH had to take me to "ready" care yesterday, Sunday. Turns out I may have torn the tendon and ligaments in the base of my thumb. Am in a new style brace and have an appt with surgeon Thursday. Pray I don't need surgery. I am right handed and am ticked off because ,we need to get the apples put up and I am now pretty useless until this thing gets healed. Really cool brace though, heat it up in microwave and it molds to your arm, almost like a cast.It can go in the shower with you just have to loosen it and dry the inside on your arm with hair dryer on low and remold it.God bless to all and have a safe and productive fall.