Thread: Area 51

Bacon saver

Area 51

OK, got your attention? Well I haven't done the research as of yet. But the radio is telling me there's going to be an "assault" on area 51 by a bunch of idiots who want to get in and see the aliens......here's what I do know. It's important enough to activate the infantry in Ft. Campbell and send a group to assist the Air Force in their force protection efforts.

Here's another thing I know. The AF has quite the security system surrounding said facility as found out by little brother. Shortly after moving to Nevada him being the space buff he just had to go have a looksee. He didn't get very far before they nabbed him. Between drones cameras and ground sensors, they could tell when and where an ant from our colony took a dump within a 20 mile radius. There are only two roads in, personnel either fly or are bused in, period.

So it should be interesting or entertaining to say the least.

OAN (One America News CH347 Direct TV) is popping up now with it so I'm posting this and seeing what they have to say. Be safe!

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like September.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

I'll most likely shit myself

I've watched some shows on History, discovery, military channels. Don't recall which, but they saw how far they could go. No it wasn't far and they were turned right back.
    Interestingly I saw another show years ago of some guy back then. At that time the border was closer than it is now, still not close. But the non secured area included a mountain top that allowed for folks with good lens to get a few pics/video. After some of that they got released, the AF pushed the borders out and now precludes anyone from having any view of the area.
    No telling what all is based there. But I'll lay money none of the "assualt" idiots make it very far!

BWRR, side note, I see OAN on direct TV, but I get notice of something and it won't show it too me. Do you subscribe to it or anything special for it??

Bacon saver

Well all this dumb squid knows is we have the middle of the road package. Nothing special, no movie channels or any of that. So, I'm not sure on a solution for you. More details?
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

I'll most likely shit myself

Sounds like the same package I have. Oh well I'll try and figure out something with it