Thread: S.O.E. ; Your thoughts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bacon saver

Can't say I have a ruling. Checked out the site...........OK, he's got stuff, never been to his site and the first thing I see is "combat cocks" ...............must have issues. Must be me but I look for more practical gear, if they're peddling a bunch of tacticool then I usually move along.

Combat cocks huh.....................hey, I got bored, but never that bored. It's a new inbreed out there boys................
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    Can't say I have a ruling. Checked out the site...........OK, he's got stuff, never been to his site and the first thing I see is "combat cocks" ...............must have issues. Must be me but I look for more practical gear, if they're peddling a bunch of tacticool then I usually move along.

Combat cocks huh.....................hey, I got bored, but never that bored. It's a new inbreed out there boys................

Totally agree River Rat. He seems to as you say pander to the tacticool crowd. The prices seem a tad bit high and I as you thought gear from my era and beyond would work just as well at a far better price. As to the combat cocks I have no idea and probably don't want to know.
    Also noticed a lot of bravado talk and disrespect to women . Yet his followers and buyers seem to enjoy this type of behavior and partake of it themselves.

I begrudge not the man and his way of making money but just seems contrary to my up bringing.