Page 214 of 389 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Mech, depends on your age, and genetics too. Mine with with 250 and flat bench bar. Its been repaired, along with the other from work (also full tear) and I feel a lot less tension on the shoulder joint with dumbbell presses. Off topic, but HTH.

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Just exercised the genny (no more demons) , put a Rem 770 .308 on lay a way (since sometimes you just want to REACH OUT and touch something), bought X39 ammo with my Xmas gift card to Sportsmans Warehouse ($5.99 a box for FMJ, minus 5% with military discount, comes out to sticker price since tax is 5%), getting ready to get more buckets and canned goods, researching canned ground beef, and researching the vacuum sealers they have a G-Mtn, there a butt load better than the SealAhMeal but cost more too... thus, researching.

Getting geared up to get some AKs in airsoft for tacticool training with Bec... and always... on the hunt for road side BBQ grills with good tanks (I snatch the tanks and run).

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

I'll most likely shit myself

Got the wife a little stove for her GHB to match the one I picked up for mine and decided it was a keeper. Found several chest seals, so I got 5 of them as well. And to top it off some .22 cal, 77gr HP to feed the loader.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Just scored a pretty darn good deal! I traded a Masterpiece Arms Mac-10 9mm pistol, a set of harley davidson drag handlebars, and 2 ounces of silver coin in pre-64 dimes for 2 snowmobiles! One is a 2004 and one is a 1976! The 1976 is actually in great shape, as is the 2004. The guy selling them found out this fall he has to undergo kidney transplant operations this winter, so hes decided to get rid of some toys. He was looking for gun and cycle stuff, his asking price was 1800 for both of them, I only wanted one of them, so I made an offer, and he accepted it! Then he asked if I wanted the second one as well!!! So I stopped by tonight and took the stuff over to him and checked out the sleds! One took some pulling since it had sat for 2 years, but after 5 minutes of pulling and starter fluid, it fired up and we took her out for a 15 minute spin! The 1976 model, started on the first pull after sitting for 2 years as well! I would say I came out on the better end of that deal! Pics after I pick them up tomorrow morning!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Nice score!!
    The future belongs to those who prepare for it.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

The only time one should “fight fair” is when one is engaged in play.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Cool, I have never ridden a snow mobile. One day I am going to.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

I'll most likely shit myself

I would call that a great score. My BIL in Michigan has one and I know they aren't cheap, even used ones. In your neck of the woods I can see that being a must have at times. I know if we lived in the Great White North, that would be at high on my list of things to get. Can't wait for details and pics on these.

Where's the epi?

I got an All American Sun Oven for Christmas! It was the only thing I put on my list this year since we just bought ourselves a new living room set of laz-e-boy furniture as a gift to each other so I figured I would add to our off grid preps. I haven't taken it out of the box yet but it looks like it came with its own pots and everything! Very cool.
    I apologize for nothing...

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues

The newest addition to the Bug Out Plan! I can now travel by snow! I got another one, but its still in the trailer, will be unloading later when the kid gets home to help me!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Planted a "fruit cocktail tree" (wife wanted it) and a pear tree yesterday. That gives us: pears, figs, plums, 3 kinds of peach, nectarines 2 kinds, apricots, blueberries, pomegranate, blackberries, and grapes all planted this year. I've turned a 2x30 foot area of the upper yard terrace for taters, and onions, I've got about 15 feet to go, and then I'm building some more raised beds ASAP. Hopefully we'll have a good spring and summer planting this year. Oh, and I got a pressure canner from my wife's grandma that I've yet to open up to see the condition of.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.