Page 229 of 389 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 3889

Thread: What have you done to prep this week?

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

I'm always getting roped into making salsa for people, so I'm gonna do a lot of that, we're gonna give lots away, and my son ate EVERY tomato we grew last year before they made it indoors from the garden, so dammit, I want some too! Lol. We use tomatoes every day, and my wife takes them for her lunches. She likes the purple Cherokees, and black Krim cut up, salted, with thinly sliced stinky cheese on crackers, which she never offered me, and now regrets allowing me to try because I love it too.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Daughter and I shot 500 rnds through the new Sig P250 9mm Full Size, and 80 rounds though the new Mosin Nagant.

Wow, super impressed with both weapons!

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Bacon saver

Packed two BOBs for the "kids" to ship off this week due this upcoming weekend's events possible outcome. Call me the paranoid one? Just want those two prepped with something cause I know they're not.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    A few fellow preppers planned a 18 mile ruck Sunday. Brought the wife and a few fellow preppers brought their significant others. While we made it, and there was some grumbling along the way, it wasnt as bad as I remember them being. Of course I wasnt carrying a Dragon Field Training Round and a M60 either! My pack I used was my BOB and it settled in pretty easily. I look to doing this again next week as well!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

I'll most likely shit myself

Been working the garden. Found a few small tomatos on tonight. Beans and corn are up. Picked up so.e more tomato and. Hard plastic tsunami at my parents yesterday. They will get planted this week.

Went to a 18th century deal saturday. Fun time and met a blacksmith that I pi ked up some tips on my corge. He also teaches and I will be taking a. Lass this winter.

Damn the propane, save the bacon!

Got my garden tilled and planted. I did mostly tomatoes and peppers limited due to not being sure how the soil here is. When l made my first till l found it loaded with grubs...l treated the yard twice, once with Scotts and once with Ortho. Gave it a week and then planted. Plenty of rain lately also. So far so good. Worked on my fire pit (you know, throw in some wood, open a beer and watch it burn....work)
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.

Crotch Rocket

3.52 GPA for last semester. I made the honors list for the 1st time in my life. More importantly I exceeded the minimum requirements for the nursing program prereq's. I've also got enough credits now to qualify for their "fresh start", so I can have a really high GPA now rather than a mediocre one. This is all awesome, imo.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Had a minor setback yesterday, a rogue wind gust took out 6 panels of my fence and snapped the posts off at the ground. Damn thing almost got me. I had just walked past it with a potted plant that I was moving to shelter when snap crack BAM! It went down. The posts sheering off sounded like gun shots. Now I get to spend fun money on fence! Yay! Homeowners insurance adjuster is coming this week to look at our hail damage, so I called and added the fence to the growing list. I'm probably at about 12k in damage so far.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Put the 1911 up for sale to get a SP2022... Glock mag loader came in the mail today, loads the Sig P250 mags like a champ, some free space in there but... works Foxtrot Golf none the less!

Near future: More 9mm, 763X39 and 762X54r
    Next month: Start stocking more (tin) canned goods
    Far future: chamber vacuum ($700) unit, more IPX7 Wouxun radios so we can comm in the rain, 20 more mags, more ammo cans

Starting now and continuing: Physical fitness

That is all for now
    EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    11B- If I had known the Sig 2022 was so popular, I would have kept mine, I wasnt really impressed with it, so I pawned it off on the wife, she shot it a few times and pawned it back to me for a Kimber 1911 Ultra RSP. I ended up selling it because it just didnt feel like my other sigs. Now it seems that they are really popular guns, go figure.
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.