Thread: My head is about to explode

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

My head is about to explode

I just checked a news site I occasionally visit to read commentary about Memorial Day. After reading an opinion piece by Charlie Daniels , I scrolled down to read a few comments, and found this:

Chester P • 17 hours ago −
    A lot of folks join the military as a way of escaping the responsibiities of civilian life. In the military there is always someone there to tell you how and when to wipe your ass. In civilian life its not so easy because there is no free mess hall, housing or medical care. The military is basically an outlet for those who can't compete in the real world.
    Chester P Mike Brown • 9 hours ago −
    Son,

Everything I said was true. MOST who join the mitary are looking for a free lunch. Whether it be an ROTC college scholarship, three meals and a roof over their head, and someone, perhaps a father figure they never had growing up, to teach them how to be a man, or a ticket to get out of some small rural hick town down in the Deep South, Oklahoma or Texas, there will always be people looking to ride the gravy train on the tax payers dime.

Archimedes_777 • 3 hours ago −
    MEMORIAL DAY--A DAY TO REFLECT
    AND REMEMBER AND PRAY FOR WHITES ILLEGALLY KILLED BY WHITES
    WWII--WHITES KILLING WHITES?

Thanks for some great points, Mr. Charlie Daniels. I agree with you on many points.

But, after years of reflection, I am having second thoughts about WW2.

In WW-II (Whites Killing Whites 2), our US soldiers went and killed millions of their fellow Anglo-Saxon brothers and sisters on the orders of Roosevelt (who was on the payroll of his Jewish masters and could have prevented Pearl Harbor due to code breaking (See the Institute of Historical Review, at ihr dot org) but wanted an excuse to involve USA in WW-II.

Many people also believe that if the army had any real courage, they would have not been sheep and instead disobeyed and could have easily assassinated criminals like Abraham Lincoln and Roosevelt instead of killing their millions of their own Anglo-Saxon brothers and sisters. They use the logic that killing one evil man is better to save a million innocents from him. This is a well established doctrine in British common law and is used there to this day. No wonder many people consider Tim McVeigh as one of the few real soldiers--most the rest are just sheep.

All I can say is there are some truly ignorant people in the world. These two take the cake.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Yeah, the military is a free ride... If free is risking life and limb, working 24/7 in the worlds greatest tourist destinations like Afghanistan, not seeing your family for months at a time, and wondering when you'll be the next flag draped coffin delivered home, all for $7 an hour as a private. Oh, yeah I forgot, the pay is so good on this free ride that many soldiers qualify for food stamps. What an asshat this guy is.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Dont even get me started. . .
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

CC Gray Panther
    I personally want to have a very private talk with this person with nobody around. That's all.

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

This was my reply, and I'm not sure why I was so polite:

Archimedees_77 and Chester P , it is a shame you hold such disdain for those who fought and died so you could state your misguided and uninformed opinions. I did my time 20 years to be exact to help ensure that my felloe citizens could continue to enjoy the freedoms enshrined in our constitution.
    There is no free ride. Being sent away from family for indefinite periods of time, standing duty for days at a time before being to stand down, and facing the possibility of at any time being wounded or killed, can never be compensated for.
    I volunteered to serve, knowing full well what I might be called upon to do, I didn't do it for future benefits. I did it out of a source of duty to country. This country and the service members who came before me gave me my freedoms, the least I could do was try to repay a portion of that debt. Freedom is not free, many have paid and will pay for preserving it by their sacrifice.
    The least you both can do is acknowledge that fact.

I'd like a little one on one time with both of them to explain the facts of life.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

I don't know anyone who has served or is serving that feels they are getting free lunch. A cousin got a free amputation and prosthetic from Iraq. My brother got a back full of free shrapnel in the RVN DMZ and all the free rats he could eat. My Dad got to drive an Amtrac for FREE all over Guam, Kwajelein, and Okinawa. For not having to pay for gas they let him land in the first wave. He almost got a free ride to Tokyo.

I think I got off Scot free being able to work as a civilian and no one shoots at me all day.