So the other day I picked up a 7x14 Cargo Trailer for a song. I got to thinking that I dont have many uses for the trailer however I didnt want to get rid of it. So I got to thinking and have decided I am going to convert it to a camper/cargo trailer. It will be geared toward being able to keep much of my equipment in it ready to go. The fiancee and I are also going to use it for camping on a regular basis. This is going to be a very ambitious project and it is going to take some time as I am broke as a joke. My future wife and I are very excited for this. Im hoping to use this thread to document what I am doing as the project progresses.

Here is the trailer. Its older but in great shape.

I gutted it today and rustproofed the whole thing. The next step is to get it wired, insulated and sealed from the elements. My goals for the trailer eventually are to:
-Have it run off both 12 volt, and 110 for when were at camp sites.
-Have Solar panels and a couple batteries.
-Install two 30 gallon propane tanks.
-40 gallons of fresh water and a spare fuel tank installed underneath.
-Have a small Kitchen with a propane stove.
-Maximize storage for equipment.
-Install a Nu Way wood stove.
-Have a ham radio base station installed.

Basically I want to have some amenities of home with the ability to live off the grid completely if need be. I will update you guys as I go...but like I said this will probably be a long process unless I come into a considerable amount of money .