Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sorry I havent been around, heres an update for all that are interested.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    You are indeed a lucky man to have a wife who not only loves you and your family, but also loves her Country so much, she is willing to put your lives on hold for a while, knowing there is a greater purpose in your lives. She will be back home in your arms before you know it. You got this one in the bag. One day at a time.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    UPDATE!!!!

Hey Folks, wanted to give an update on Sandra Hamilton aka Dragonfly aka HH-6 aka Wife , shes doing great, and finally was able to call and send a letter home. Of course she requests lots of letters if folks are able to write. Shes passed all her physical and swimming tests so far and basically kicking ass and taking names. Her "squadron" or whatever they call it have taken to calling her "Mom", and the instructors she has have put her in charge, turns out shes older than any of them!!! Anyways, shes doing great, misses the kids and I alot, and is hoping to get some mail! So I told her I would write a letter when I get the chance and get it out to her! (We all know Ive been writing letters each day, but Im not going to tell her that, going to surprise her!) Anyways, was hoping maybe I could get the ANT network to help me out and possibly send her a letter or two to "buoy" her spirits! Shes not allowed food products, but she is allowed hygiene stuff. So Im sending her toothbrushes and toothpaste. So anyways her address is as follows...

SR Hamilton, Sandra L.
    Ship 11, Div 168
    3505 Sailor Drive
    Great Lakes Illinois 60088-3505

Please feel free to drop her a line and a few words of encouragement when you can! As most of my friends and family know, basic training is a time where continued support helps make it thru the drudgery! If you guys can help me out, I would truly appreciate it!
    Anyways, thats all for now! Will update more once I get these letters out!

Stay Frosty
    Semper Fi
    Stormfeather
    SFx3
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Crotch Rocket

Consilio et animis

Essayons!

OH! and for the record... House hasnt been burnt down, kids still have all their hair...and the dog hasnt been shaved yet! Holding steady, and I think I may be beating this down and doing it right.... only time will tell!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
    OH! and for the record... House hasnt been burnt down, kids still have all their hair...and the dog hasnt been shaved yet! Holding steady, and I think I may be beating this down and doing it right.... only time will tell!
    Stormy, you need to watch the training film Mr. Mom. I learned everything I know from that movie.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Checking now to see if its on Netflix!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    done and done! will get a letter out to her in a day or 2. as for hygiene products??? does she have a favorite brand of shampoo/conditioner or bar soap? just too make sure she gets what she wants and it's what i feel comfortable sending another 'man's' wife...
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

Crotch Rocket

I haven't said anything to now because so many here have said it so well, but I am glad to see you're holding it down.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Well, I dont know about holding it down so well.... lets just say so far im maintaining whats left of my sanity! (not that there was much of that left anyways....)
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,

Crotch Rocket

Well then, in that case...

Consilio et animis

Essayons!