Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who does the shopping?

Do you have a robot?

Who does the shopping?

Okay so I figured I would get a jump on things, I went out and bought all the gifts before Thanksgiving. Everything is wrapped even my wife's stocking stuffers.

0700 hours this morning I was sitting down beginning to get on the computer when the wife comes in. "Well, that's what I mean!" INCOMING........ 'What do you mean dear?" "I go out shopping in the rain for the kids and you stay home." Well so much for doing computer work. Ok, she figured it would not take long.............. Well we get to the store and I ask her what she wants me to look for and she says to to stay with her. Now I'm confused if I do not get to have an opinion and I most assuredly am not allowed to comment on colors, (with good reason) why am I there? I told her I figured I we would split the work and be done in half the time, noooooooooooooo. Now I am making assumptions again. I just love shopping for my nephews from my wife's side of the family. Their parents don't have two nickles to rub together but they can still afford to go on vacations to Hawaii and buy expensive toys. When my wife asked what they needed, not only did they say specifically but what store we could buy their overpriced expensive gifts. Well that didn't happen, we have a limit and stick to it. If they want expensive gifts they can get them from mom and dad.

So we get the shopping done and are leaving the store when we pass the shoe department, well we didn't get passed it. Another 1/2 hour looking at ONE pair of shoes, $60 later we walk out. My question is what is it about shoes. My wife has several friends who have a thing about shoes, kinda like heroin. One of her friends belongs to a club which sends her two pairs of shoes per month, WTF, that is 24 pairs a year and she never throws the suckers out. Breath, breath, breath. Ok so we made it out of the store and are going home........ making more assumptions again. We get to go to the sewing store, oh boy. Well I do not know how much was spent and probably better that way bu we finely made it home.

So I was a good boy, I went along and kept my mouth shut. Just happy I could be of service to ya all. As far as I know we are done now, so not more shopping, at least until tomorrow.

Merry Christmas.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

For the Love of Cats

My wife and I have an outstanding agreement. For every pair of shoes she buys, I get to buy a gun... and vice-versa. no questions asked!

I plan on starting... and finishing my shopping tomorrow!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

I'll most likely shit myself

T you got a much better deal than me. It cost me a diamond for a gun.

We finished our shopping last week.

For the Love of Cats

Sssshhhhh! Keep that quiet!

Mrs. Sniper may be around!

lol.

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Yeah I screwed up years ago! On the other hand she tells me regularly to buy ammo if I need it. Of course I always do.

For the Love of Cats

ammo is like shoe laces... buy as needed!

Nope...buy all the time. That way its never needed.

For the Love of Cats

... same as shoe laces...

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

We start shopping in January for Christmas. We've finished my son's birthday shopping already. Boy decided he wants walkie talkies, and I don't buy fisher price, so the 5 year old kid is getting a set of midland 2-ways for Christmas. I still have a little to do for wife, she had me drop her and boy off at the gun store on Saturday when we were out running around, so who knows what I'm getting from him.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Do you have a robot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    My wife and I have an outstanding agreement. For every pair of shoes she buys, I get to buy a gun... and vice-versa. no questions asked!

I plan on starting... and finishing my shopping tomorrow!
    If I had that agreement she would have to get a bunch more shoes.........
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.