got a favorite rub or BBQ sauce recipe?

I am opening a BBQ restaurant up here, gonna offer up brisket with a salt and pepper rub and a brisket with my own house rub, pork shoulder with my house rub and ribs with my house rub. All home made.

My own homemade sauces. Gonna have some eastern Carolina vinegar based sauces, then bring it west with an apple/bourbon sweet ketchup BBQ sauce. Will also offer a mustard sauce as well as a Georgia white sauce.

Gonna also have the white sauce for marinating fowl for smoking too! good stuff!

For sides will have tater slad, slaw and rotini salad. Also gonna offer a nice big salad with cranberries and sliced almonds and stuff on it with dressing and choice of pork or brisket on it...(some folks watch there weight I guesse).
All homemade of course.

Was thinking of doing a BBQ philly sammich by taking the meat of choice and grilling onions and green peppers adding meat and topping with provolone cheese, grilllin the fresh made roll and putting em together. can add BBQ sauce of choice to this of course also. Might do well. FOlks seem to drool over the idea.

Oh all my breads are made local at Soholt bakery right down the street. They been there family owned for 98 years now. They use all local ingredients and they giving me a fair shake on the price and stuff so its all good there.

Will do grandmas recipe from Georgia chocolate pecan pie and banana pudding for my afterwards sweets. Will prolly add to this list later with hand scooped ice creams.

Will keep it simple so I can just have counter service and serve it up fast by myself mostly. No employees = less overhead .

=)