Thread: Presidential election vote recount?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    may be in trouble

Dunno whatinhell is supposed to happen next. Allegedly, PA's recall window closed midnight 11/28/2106, local midnight. Wisconsin is allowing the recount but told Stein to pound sand about it being a handcount.

The laws needed tightening up after 2000. I've never been a fan of the no-paper-trail situation, and not at all uncomfortable with old school paper ballots.

ZeroHedge and others have been floating things like Stein ( a de-facto Rodham agent ) trying to get the three states she is trying to recall invalidated by incomplete recount, and therefore losing their representation in the Electoral College. Problem with that is, it also changes the critical threshold, with Rodham again on the losing end.

My own thought is that the electors themselves are going to be under attack... A plain brown envelope with their loved ones' pictures, and a block lettered " We know where they are. YOU need to know how to vote. " on Rodham-watermarked stationary...

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Kesephist View Post
    Dunno whatinhell is supposed to happen next. Allegedly, PA's recall window closed midnight 11/28/2106, local midnight. Wisconsin is allowing the recount but told Stein to pound sand about it being a handcount.

The laws needed tightening up after 2000. I've never been a fan of the no-paper-trail situation, and not at all uncomfortable with old school paper ballots.

ZeroHedge and others have been floating things like Stein ( a de-facto Rodham agent ) trying to get the three states she is trying to recall invalidated by incomplete recount, and therefore losing their representation in the Electoral College. Problem with that is, it also changes the critical threshold, with Rodham again on the losing end.

My own thought is that the electors themselves are going to be under attack... A plain brown envelope with their loved ones' pictures, and a block lettered " We know where they are. YOU need to know how to vote. " on Rodham-watermarked stationary...

Gee ; You know where I am? Okay. I guess I'll be your Huckleberry. I just as my loved one's vote our beliefs and that's how it's supposed to be. Now if you're saying what I think and that my family and loved ones could be at risk because of their voting then you had better think again pilgrim. If I was an electoral college voter and you brought this up I'd take it as a act of intimidation of my family's safety and well being.

Now with that being said ; Do you really believe you can put the fear of death in me ? Been there ;done that.
    You may play games with the retards who need a safe space but I have always enjoyed a life & death challenge. So bring on your best beast of fear just so I can see their faces when they figure out that they have totally fucked up.

But then again this is just me . But I really do like the story line of retards intimidating folks like us.

Just my 2 cents