Beans, bullets and Band-Aids Brother! I remember a series once called "Revolution" it did bloom an assload of scenario driven discussion on a weekly basis here on the site. Somehow I kinda got the feelin we might be seeing the "Insurance man" sooner than we think.........

Here's the way I see it. I don't think Ho Chi Fat fuck can make it this far with a missile before it would knocked out of the sky.
1. Say he did, maybe he got an air burst within a few hundred miles of the west coast. An EMP from a few hundred miles would do damage, it would fry a good chunk. It would knock the power grid that IS TIED TOGETHER with most of the US. (wonder what that would do?)

2. We currently have been wiped by 1 soon to be 2 major hurricanes and we are about to enter a world of impatient people. Either we become a Nation of Americans or there will be chaos. This is just the beginning with this mess. My biggest fear is "people" true colors will come out and let's see how the nation (the people)responds. As far as the politicians go we'll probably be fucked.

3. Revelations 12.......dug into that one yet? 23SEP17 yup, supposed to be fire and brimstone. Get your mind right with Jesus friends. The signs are in the sun, moon, planets and stars.

4. Lest we forget 11SEP17? People love our anniversaries.

OK, thoughts to ponder.