I don't like Gatorade sold in those plastic bottles. But I do like their heavy duty plastic bottles. What I do is buy three plastic bottled Gatorade drinks..and pour them out.Then I rinse the bottles out and put water in them from the water cooler at work. Two of these bottles I keep in the door shelf of the fridge at work. The other I fill, drink, and rotate out with the other two from the fridge.

The idea here is to always have two bottles of water on the ready line ...ready to go if SHTF while I am at work. On the way out the plan is to grab my BOB and the two bottles of water.

The one empty is in my daily BOB right now right here behind me at this computer desk and I fill it up when I hit the clock at work as the cooler is next to the clock.

Occasionally I will buy new Gatorade bottles and pour out the Gatorade and clean/rinse it out for water....swap them out.

The other reason I like this type of bottle is that they have a wide opening at the cap and come in handy for one time use with some duct tape. This is secondary to it's use as a heavy duty water bottle.

Agree with eagle about the plastic bottle taste..but they are handy in the Gatorade bottle form.
I remember the metal canteens...with the removable food container with handle on the bottom of them.

Thanks,
Orangetom