Yes, I have rechargeables in AA, AAA, and 123 (note the 123 are not high output, and are suitable for optics and such but not fliashlights)

I keep lithium cells in long term storage in the sames sizes.

Beyond that I have quite a number of regular alkaline in various sizes and always keep a good supply, I would probably barter those away and keep the rechargeable and lithium cells for myself. I am phasing out my alkaline cells in favor of the low self discharge NiMH re-chargeables. I am working my way up to three sets for everything I need to keep powered in an emergency situation.

I know there are alternatives, but flashlights and nightvision beat the hell out of candles and torches if you need to defend a place.

To that end I am having a solar system installed early next year (I have a small off grid system now) that can run pretty much everything but the central air and electric stove. I really want to get a generator to make sure I don't tax the batteries too much, but that may have to wait, since the grid performs that function in a grid up, its not a huge priority.