Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
BULLSHIT!!!!
Your health and well being is a very big concern to me brother and probably to a lot more members on this site than you think!
We're family and if you have a health issue we want to help the best as we are able to. You don't have to give intimate details. We're here to help each other and you are family and you need to know we're here for you for the long haul.

Eagle

i understand Eagle and understand this. i have talked with a couple of members about what is going on with me. it was a big deal when it all started. for those not in the know. Congestive Heart Failure, Diabetes w/ Renal Complications, Hypothyroidism and High Blood Pressure. we knew about the blood pressure, not a biggie. take a couple of pills a day and be done with it. now the rest was a BOMB! that went off. what i have learned thus far, Doctors have not a clue as too what is going on. 1st i had 3 Cardiologists tell me i have had this condition since birth. i called BS..... i used to be very active, played ball in high school, rode a bike several miles a day, etc. 2nd they gave me 16-18 months to live. LOL what do they know? LOL

some days i do good, others not so well. my garden has went too pot, weeds are bad. LOL so i have taken up beekeeping. it doesn't require me to stand out in the heat. and the reward is really 'SWEET' : ) i can't be in the heat like i used to be and the meds i take are not sun or heat friendly. saps the energy right out of me. right now i am struggling to get a handle on my blood sugar. best i can figure, between the pills and insulin i am slowly boxing my kidneys, but we are trying to work that out.

Eagle said "You don't have to give intimate details". why? we're family, right? : ) but he's right, if you don't know, than you can't help.

i haven't been active here as much as i would like, nothing personal to anyone here. just haven't been feeling it. i come by and check in every so often. just not here, i frequent a couple others as well, that have been lacking proper attention.

Eagle, i am not dying any faster than i was yesterday. i think you misunderstood my post over on Metros thread, i have a dry sense of humor.

rob