Quote Originally Posted by Domeguy View Post
I’m not trying to ignore anyone...I just don’t know the price per yard for the concrete. I paid $6200 for the 6 inch thick 20x40 pad. I paid separate for the rock to go under the pad to level up the space, with the rest to go on the driveway. The guy who I hired said since I bought the rock, he wouldn’t charge for the anchor bolts. I think I’ve got 114 of them that will need to be drilled and then tapped in. They will go in every 12 1/4 inches, with a steel angle bolted onto the floor, and the building bolted onto the upright part of the angle.
400 cubic feet / 27 = approx. 14.82 cubic yards, or about $418 per cubic yard. and 114 bolts sounds about right given a 1 or 2 inch offset inwards from the edge of the slab, regained from fastening the building to the upright.

Did you install rebar in this pad?

I'm wondering about, if I end up with a trailer, just having pads wide enough for the trailer tires to be driven onto, and smaller anchoring footings, and a 10'x15'x6" pad for a truck garage. Given the above figures, that runs to shy of $1200 for the garage pad alone.