Thread: I just saw what stupidity this world has come to.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Oh not so my orange friend. We are now SO busy, we don’t have time for our pets...so therefore our good friends at the television stations are looking out for us, and therefore the dog channel is born to take our pets idle time and intertain and teach them for us. I guess soon they will start making television shows to play for our children to intertain and teach them since we are too busy to do it ourselves.
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

Domeguy,

Oh not so my orange friend. We are now SO busy, we don’t have time for our pets...so therefore our good friends at the television stations are looking out for us, and therefore the dog channel is born to take our pets idle time and intertain and teach them for us. I guess soon they will start making television shows to play for our children to intertain and teach them since we are too busy to do it ourselves.
    Years ago....I dated a woman with four children. I noticed when I would stop by after work..on my way home...

I worked graveyard shift...

The children would get up in the morning and watch television..then get ready or dressed in front of the television, eat breakfast cereal in front of the television.
    In other words the television was the center of everything.

Now I called this...a drug habit...the children were hooked.

I asked her why she was cooking and cleaning while the children watched television....after she got off work.

The children should be cooking and cleaning while she watched television.

The children should know how to make beds...clean up the house ...do laundry ..take out the trash..

Her job was to get them ready to go out in the world and survive..not get ready for tonights television program.

Public Schooling today has become much about a television and movie education....not reality.

Public Schooling has become like the news and television out here....Tabloid.

Not for me thanks.

What I did for this woman was to go to Radio Shack in those days and get a key switch. I put it in the back of the television and when you turn the key it disconnects the AC voltage from the wall socket. You can push all the buttons you want and nothing happens.

It was like someone took these childrens drugs..they went into withdrawals. It was amazing to watch.

The first mistake this woman made was to give the children options..not responsibilities. They believed that work was optional...between commercials of course.

These children were dumber than pets. They were well on their way to becoming two legged wildlife...with mostly a television and movie education.

How many people out here do you know that when you ask them a question requiring deep thought ...they tend to quote a television program or a movie they have seen????

They have television and or movie thoughts ..television and or movie emotions, television and or movie values and they do not often realize that they are not their own thoughts, emotions, and or values.

Know what is really scary...many of these people are voters!!! Robots controlled by someone else..someone else's thoughts emotions and values.

People are concerned about these new robot/automatons coming out ...no...they are already here..raised on a lifetime of television and movies.

I wont be doing any of that for my pets....I see enough of these robots at work on the clock.
    I don't want my pets to become like human robots responding to a television or movie stimulus...or commercial product.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.