PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request - I need the strength

Stg1swret
12-07-2011, 02:19 AM
I'd ask everyone who is practicing believer to please hold my wife in your prayers. I could use a little help too. We are on year 4 , and my wifes 3rd battle with cancer. Thanks.

ak474u
12-07-2011, 02:26 AM
Prayers sent, good luck man.

Sniper-T
12-07-2011, 02:53 AM
i lost my mom in her 3rd battle... You have my Bestest prayers heading your way!!!!!!!!!!

God have mercy!

realist
12-07-2011, 03:44 AM
I have a friend who has brain cancer. She has been in remission twice. Her attitude is incredible. She councils others that have the same cancer. I can only hope that you and your wife can find someone like her. My prayers go out to your wife and your family.

AlphaTea
12-07-2011, 04:28 AM
Best wishes to you and your wife.
I feel for you. My 82 yr old MIL has stage 4 Ovarian. Spread pretty far. Two days/weeks/months...nobody knows for sure.
We drove 1100 miles to see her on Thanksgiving. One last time.
She came back from it and beat the odds 5 years ago. She says she will beat it this time too. It can be done, younger has a better chance. 82 is pushing it.

bacpacker
12-07-2011, 12:17 PM
We'll keep her, and you, in our prayers. Let us know if we can help otherwise.

eagle326
12-07-2011, 03:04 PM
Prayers for you Stg1. Hope and pray all the best. Keep us in mind as Backpacker said ; If you need any help let us know.

Evolver
12-07-2011, 04:18 PM
Prayers sent to the both of you.

Grumpy Old Man
12-07-2011, 05:15 PM
Prayers sent Heavenward for you and your DW. May the Lord continue to guide you and hold you in the hollow of his hand.

izzyscout21
12-07-2011, 06:11 PM
my prayers go out to you. please let us all know if there is anything your online family can do.

Stg1swret
12-07-2011, 09:13 PM
Thank you all. This has been 4 years of hell, for my wife. Started out as Stage 3 cervical cancer back in 2008, we got through that with a lot of issues , wife couldn't handle the chemo well, radiation did some damage but the tumor was erradicated. Next bout was four tumors, the worst of which was pressing on the spine and kidney. More chemo, and cyberknife as the previous treatment had done damage in the same area. The spinal/kidney tumor did not respond to chemo. Chemo pretty much tore up my wifes GI tract.We are once again dealing with a tumor near the spine and kidney. Another trip to cyber knife with more chemo is in store. Wife is ready to give up after this, as she has had enough of the pain, and constant tests and treatments. We have three trips to the hospital next week, and two the week after. We at least get a break Christmas week, after that all bets are off.

The Stig
12-07-2011, 09:47 PM
What else can we be doing for you Stg?

You have my prayers for sure, but if there's something you cyberfamily (royalties to Izzy) can do don't be shy about asking.

Stg1swret
12-07-2011, 09:51 PM
Prayers are all i really need at this point. Everything now is pretty much in the Good Lord's hands.

ladyhk13
12-07-2011, 11:27 PM
I thought for sure I wrote to you last night but I must have not hit the reply button. I am very sorry for your wife, you and your family. My best friend went through over 30 - yes, 30 surgeries in the same area that your wife is dealing with now. How she dealt with it is just amazing. Her faith in the Lord has gotten her through all of them and continues to keep her going today. She is finally clear but goes every 6 months to recheck. She has been left with no genitile area and her vaginal tract has been scraped to a thin membrane and all reproductive organs are gone too. Her stomach is now like a rock from scar tissue. I tell you this so you know that even though your wife is going through this now, she can get through it if she keeps her faith and fights. My girlfriend never waivered in her faith and gives thanks every day for her life. Please be strong for your wife and let her know that she can do this and the Lord is with her helping her every step of the way....she cannot give up, it's not her time. You still need her by your side. I send you both hugs and much love to give you strength to fight.

Stg1swret
12-08-2011, 12:26 AM
That will be the next step after this series of treatment if anything remains. It will have to wait though until my wife gains some weight. She is now down to 96 lbs and is 5'6" tall. This has been eating her away for the last year now. We know what is in store for us, just have to get our collective heads wrapped around it. last series of treatment was very agressive.

mitunnelrat
12-08-2011, 01:04 AM
You're both in my prayers as well.

JustAPrepper
12-08-2011, 02:52 PM
Asking God to hold you and your wife in his healing and comforting hands.

piranha2
12-09-2011, 12:31 AM
Best wishes for you and your family, my friend.

Stg1swret
12-14-2011, 11:55 PM
Week started off with a call from the doctors , wife needed to go in for another scan with contrast. Results back today, tumor on colon, if the Cyber knife doesn't eliminate it , it gets cut out. Appointment is Friday 12/16 for Cyber Knife.

ladyhk13
12-15-2011, 04:12 AM
Please keep us posted...sending hugs to your wife.

Stormfeather
12-15-2011, 06:13 AM
DW lost her mother earlier this year to cancer, it was her 4th round with it before she finally succumbed to it. As I am not a religious man, but I am a spiritual one, I will send good thoughts and positive thinking tonight towards you and your wife.

mrdemal
12-20-2011, 06:40 PM
Prayers sent.

msomnipotent
12-23-2011, 05:41 PM
I will keep your family in my thoughts. I wish you well.

Stg1swret
12-23-2011, 07:17 PM
Busy week for us, wife had three Cyber Knife treatment, one Chemo and a consult with one of her doctors. Was told this may have spread to her bones. She gets a few weeks off as they determine the next course of treatment. Wife has to try and gain weight, that has always been a problem for her.

Sniper-T
12-23-2011, 08:24 PM
power bars, health shakes, gels etc. and I'm not refering to the granola bars that you buy at the grocery. go to something like a Running Room. or another athletic store. buy a bunch of the stuff that marathoners and triathaletes use for training/competing. These things are scary high in calories. use as per instructions (lots of water). I put 20+ pounds onto my mom in two weeks like this between rounds of chemo.

bacpacker
12-24-2011, 01:19 AM
Still praying for you guys Stg.

realist
12-24-2011, 04:28 AM
I know that you are hurting and that is might not seem much of a Christmas, but I do hope you have a Merry Christmas, it is a time for hope and prayer. My prayers do go out for you and your wife.

Havoc
12-26-2011, 12:03 AM
God has a plan and will bring both of you through this. Trust in Him.

izzyscout21
01-03-2012, 01:32 PM
STG, how about an update?

How are you doing right now, brother?

Stg1swret
01-04-2012, 12:36 AM
I m hanging in there Izzy. Gets a little rough at times. Wife is on pain meds will see what the prognosis is next week.

bacpacker
01-04-2012, 01:32 AM
Prayers continue!

Stg1swret
01-04-2012, 01:36 AM
Thank you, sir.

bacpacker
01-04-2012, 01:37 AM
More than happy for that. Anything else I can do. Stay Strong!

Stg1swret
01-04-2012, 02:01 AM
I'll let you know if I do.

ravensgrove
01-04-2012, 04:45 AM
I am just seeing this as I have been on hiatus away from the board because big J was home for leave for Christmas. I will pray for your wife and for you, I will second the protein replacements to keep her weight on. I have Lupus and during my first big round of treatment I was losing 2-5lbs a day, at one point they had me eating 4000 calories in supplements on top of food. Now ofcourse a decade later I have the opposite problem..but I digress...protein, protein, protein. Keep her in protein would be my advice, I found I could keep shakes down better than anything else. Also...for whatever reason...butterscotch candy would help me fight nausea.

The Stig
01-06-2012, 12:53 AM
Stg, just wanted to drop in to let you know we're thinking of you. If there's anything we can do, even if it's just something to take your mind off things a while, don't be shy about asking. We're here to help in whatever way we can.

izzyscout21
01-06-2012, 02:07 PM
^^

ditto.

Stg1swret
01-06-2012, 02:14 PM
Thanks folks. For right now we are maintaining. Next week may be a different story.

Stg1swret
06-16-2012, 09:02 PM
Things went well for awhile, now not so good. Seems the wife's cancer is not cureable. The tumors will keep recurring as they just have. Can not do radiation anymore. She just had a colon stint put in, has a kidney that is failing, and has gotten down to 86 pounds in weight. Next we have to see if our insurance will cover her new prescription. The hits keep a coming. We are both still hanging in there, but it seems we just don't get a chance to rest before the next shoe drops. There are other issues too, but those are minor compared to this.

eagle326
06-16-2012, 09:26 PM
Just know that we're all with you and the wife Sgt. All our prayers are directed to your wife and you.
As B.P. said ; Let us know if there's anything we can do for you two.

Stg1swret
06-16-2012, 09:47 PM
Combat was easier than this. Thanks.

bacpacker
06-16-2012, 10:24 PM
You all remain in our prayers.

ladyhk13
06-17-2012, 03:07 AM
May God bless you and hold you both gently in his hands. May he ease your pain and fill your heart with love knowing that you are not alone in your struggle. I wish for you the warmth of memories when happiness filled your lives and wish there were more I could do than words from so far away.

Taz Baby
06-17-2012, 06:59 PM
May the strength of Gods love enter your hearts and give you that strength to care you both through this tough time. May he remain with you and your love ones as long as you need him. Ask and you shall receive.

The Stig
06-17-2012, 11:23 PM
Dang STG.....sorry to hear that. I wish I had something more substantial or meaningful than that to share.

Let us know what your online colony can do to support you.

Grumpy Old Man
06-18-2012, 04:31 PM
I pray a prayer my brother true;
May the peace of YAHWEH abide with you.
Wherever you stay; wherever you go,
may the peaceful palms of YAHWEH grow.
Through days of hardship and fitful rest,
May the love of YAHWEH keep you blessed.
As you have touched my heart, I pray for you,
May the love and sweet blessings of YAHWEH abide with you.

Be at peace my friend!

tompnoid
06-18-2012, 07:36 PM
in the name of the father son and holy spirit lord we ask you to be with them in thier time of need guard them and protect them during this trying time we ask this in jesus name in the name of the father son and holy spirit amen

izzyscout21
06-20-2012, 01:11 AM
STG, my thoughts are with you. Please, let me know If there is anything, anythign I can do.
Stay strong, brother.

Knee mail sent.

Katrina
06-20-2012, 04:03 AM
My prayers are being sent to you and your wife. God, keep them in the cradle of your love and make easy the pain.

Stg1swret
09-27-2012, 01:45 AM
The hits keep coming. Wife finished up chemo, her cancer is now attacking her bone. She just finished 2 of from 3to 5 sessions with the Cyberknife. Unfortunately ther is no good news. She will probably do the full 5 treatments if she can tolerate it. Doctor told her we need to hire a housekeeper or move to a single floor house. Neither is really an option.She will soon be taking a flight down to Florida to stay with one of my daughters, who just happens to be an Oncology nurse. Pain meds have been upper. Oxycodine is doing nothing for her. She will most likely be in a wheelchair within a month or two, and wont make it to her next birthday. The cancer is irreversable, and doctors are now just treating major tumors as best they can. Please keep my wife in your prayers. This old vet will get by as I always have. Thank you my fiends for your support. May God bless all of you.

bacpacker
09-27-2012, 01:49 AM
Stg, I am so sorry to hear this. You guys are still in our prayers. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out. Keep the faith Brother!

Stg1swret
09-27-2012, 02:13 AM
It is all in the Good Lord's hands now. I'll be fine, there is really nothing I need. My daughter can take better care of my wife then I can, and she'll get to be with most of her grand kids. She enjoys the sun and warmth, so this will probably help her spirits. Being stuck up here in the northeast with winter coming on would be a great detriment to her, as she is highly susceptible to infection.

Willie51
09-27-2012, 02:29 AM
So sorry to hear about her suffering. We are praying for your wife and we ask God to ease her pain. You sir are also in our prayers. God bless.

What part of Florida are y'all coming too?

4suchatimeasthis
09-27-2012, 02:34 AM
Stg, I only read this thread today. I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish there was more we could do for you. :(

Stg1swret
09-27-2012, 02:38 AM
Willie51 the wife will be going to St Augustine. I shall remain here in Pennsylvania, until I can work something out with my house and job. The job is easy as I work for Comcast Cable. The house is the hard part.

4suchatimeasthis, prayers are all we need.

Willie51
09-27-2012, 02:45 AM
^St. Augustine is a beautiful east coast town. Yeah, Comcast is everywhere and I know selling a house in this market may be tough but doable. We pray that the job and house needs works out quickly. Once you get down and want company let us know. Several of us are not too far away.

4suchatimeasthis
09-27-2012, 02:48 AM
Stg, I went to Bible school in Pa, lived in Pa for several years, have a sister and other more extended family scattered all corners of Pa, and I would be happy to help if there is any way...are you looking to sell or rent out your house? Or do you just need someone to look in on it occasionally?

msomnipotent
09-27-2012, 09:27 PM
Sorry to hear this. Wish there was something I could do for you.

Evolver
09-27-2012, 11:01 PM
A prayer sent for calm, strength and understanding to her and to all that she has touched.

Katrina
10-03-2012, 04:13 AM
Prayers are being offered for you and your wife.

The Stig
10-03-2012, 11:08 AM
Stg,

Sorry to hear how things are playing out.

As everybody has said, our prayers are with you. If there is something specific we can do to help please ask.

Stg1swret
10-06-2012, 11:36 PM
Update: Wife has finished her 5 cyberknife treatments. It was a busy 8 days for her. Now her left leg has ballooned to twice its normal size. Doctor's say not to worry unless it starts feeling hot, then to get her to emergency. We won't know if the treatments worked for another week, and I'm beginning to wonder what can happen next. This is really starting to get ridiculous. Wife doesn't seem to be able to catch a break.

Evolver
10-06-2012, 11:50 PM
Sry to hear that but lets hope that the treatments worked and she will start getting better now. Thanks for the the update and let us know if there's anything that we can do outside of sending our prayers.

bacpacker
10-06-2012, 11:54 PM
Thanks for the update. We'll be praying these treatments have been successful.

ladyhk13
10-07-2012, 12:00 AM
The leg swelling like that is usually caused by the lymphatic system not flushing the toxins out of the tissue. You can help this by very gently massaging her leg starting closest to the groin and pushing upwards and then move towards the knee and again push towards the groin...work your way down to the toes. Do not massage like a regular massage as the lymphatic system is very superficial...it must be VERY gentle. This will help to move the toxins out of the leg tissue and into the lymphatic system to be flushed and removed. It may take a couple of days but this should help. You do not need to use a lot of lotion when doing this. Also DO NOT use an Ace bandage to try to get rid of the swelling...they have a different run in their stretch (different direction) than a compression bandage. If the swelling continues I would ask her doc for a compression stocking.
I hope this helps her.

4suchatimeasthis
10-07-2012, 01:23 AM
Sorry to hear how things are going. More prayers, goin' up.

Katrina
10-07-2012, 05:46 AM
More prayers are being sent. Also Bury a St. Joseph statue in FRONT yard head up. Sounds silly but it may help to sell house.

Twitchy
10-07-2012, 07:25 AM
STG, local Floridian here... If you need anything, don't hesitate to shoot me a message... So sorry to hear you and your family is going through this... Prayers outbound!

Stg1swret
10-10-2012, 11:39 PM
Latest up date. The news is not good. Chemotherapy will be stopped along with any radiation therapy as the side effects are worse then what will happen with the cancer. The doctors have switched to pain management only. Doctors will treat the Lymphedema will therapy, and compression bandages only in hopes of keeping that under control. It is now just a time issue for the wife, and the doctors have no idea. Theie best guess in less then a year. The cancer and the lymphedema are both energy draining. The wife is taking it in stride, and we will move along through this together.

We wish to thank all of you for your prayers and support. The fight will go on.

Evolver
10-11-2012, 12:38 AM
Sorry to hear this Stg. Hold her hand, give her a heart felt squeeze and a kiss on the cheek for all of us... I pray for solace with a wink of a smile for comfort to you and your.

Stg1swret
10-11-2012, 12:47 AM
We'll get through, wife is already making jokes about doing a farewell tour. She's tough.

ladyhk13
10-11-2012, 01:19 AM
Well tell her that TN is beautiful this time of year....the trees are starting to turn colors and the red sunsets are magical so I hope she includes us in her tour.

mitunnelrat
10-11-2012, 01:19 AM
I haven't said much, I'm generally a much better listener, but the two of you are still in my thoughts and prayers.

4suchatimeasthis
10-11-2012, 01:30 AM
Your family is in my prayers, Stg1swret. I am so sorry. I hope and pray your remaining days with her are filled with tender moments, soft smiles, and if possible, even a few laughs.

Stay strong.

bacpacker
10-11-2012, 01:47 AM
The prayers are in full force Brother. Please take our love and best thoughts.

Taz Baby
10-11-2012, 02:22 AM
http://www.upc4god.org/images/cancer%20prayer.JPG

Taz Baby
10-11-2012, 03:22 AM
Here is a link that has beautiful pictures from around the world. When I have had a stressful day or a bad day I like to look at these pictures. They help me find peace. Here is a picture that I like.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/317530_311886258919019_1891761138_n.jpg

and here is the link to them. I hope these pictures do the same for you and your wife. Just thought I would share. As always my prayers are with you guys.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Simply-Beautiful/167178403389806?sk=photos_stream

Stg1swret
11-13-2012, 10:49 PM
Haven't posted much lately, but needed to to not only give you all and update on what is going on, but also to say thank you my brothers and sisters for your help. The wife is comfortably in St. Augustine , Florida, with our daughter the oncology nurse and family. Lymphodema has set in in both legs the left being about three times normal size, and the right almost twice its normal size. Had to give up on a cane and are moving towards a wheelchair to get around as strength permits. Winter here in Pennsylvania, would surely do the wife in. I'll go down and visit for a few days at Thanksgiving, and again at Christmas. The wife(Wendy) is in as good a spirits as one can be considering the prognosis and progression of the cancer. Pain is bearable at the present, and the doctors may try one more shot at chemo, radiation is out of the question for the tumors causing the lymphodema as to much tissue damage has already been done. Kidney function has decreased over the past month, as the disease progresses. There has been nerve damage to all extremities, and secondary infections are now a major concern. Wendy and i will keep soldiering on, defeat is not a word in our vocabulary. Please continue to keep us in your prayers, but most of all pray for our country, had this happened after full implementation of the ACA, I fear Wendy would not have been treated.

bacpacker
11-13-2012, 11:31 PM
It's good to hear from you Sgt. You guys remain in our prayers always. Glad to hear your DW made the trip safely to you daughters.
Please keep us posted as time permits.

Evolver
11-13-2012, 11:41 PM
Thanks for the update. You guys are still in our prayer and it sounds like Wendy is one tough lady to say the least. Next time you talk to her tell her hi from all of us.

Stg1swret
11-14-2012, 01:00 AM
I shall indeed.

4suchatimeasthis
11-14-2012, 01:40 AM
Thanks for the update, it's good to hear that she can be with family, and they with her. We will continue to keep her, you, and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Katrina
11-15-2012, 03:16 AM
As always Sgt, You and Wendy are in my prayers. Have asked friends to include her (and you) in their prayer group

Sniper-T
11-15-2012, 11:06 AM
Tx for the update. prayers continue

Stg1swret
02-10-2013, 02:30 PM
I haven't been posting much lately, here is a quick update. My wife of 42 years, was just admitted to Hospice care as an in patient, and is not expected to leave the Hospice facility. She is being treated for an infection in her leg, and is being treated for pain only for her cancer. Currently the pain is being treated with morphine, and that has been upped three times in the past four months. We are currently making plans for her final arrangements. Not exactly what we wanted to be doing at this point in our lives. The morphine is taking the edge off things making life a bit more tolerable for the wife. She is wheelchair bound at this time. No real long periods of sleep, short naps, usually draped over a table as that is the only way she can get comfortable. I know that soon I will be saying goodbye to her, and she will be moving on to a better place. Please keep Wendy in your prayers. Thanks.

Taz Baby
02-10-2013, 02:43 PM
We are all here for you and we all will continue praying for you and your family. Because we are all your family too.

http://www.prayersbyemail.com/postcard/pictures/prayers-for-healing-cancer2.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-s9Kan-hTtAY/TVWLusAixWI/AAAAAAAAD_k/u0oqw2r-HDg/s1600/Picture4.jpg#healing%20prayer

http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee346/kiddspur41/saidaprayer.jpg

msomnipotent
02-10-2013, 06:43 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry. Your family will be in our thoughts.

Grumpy Old Man
02-10-2013, 07:02 PM
I don't have the words. Know that I am praying for you both, Stg1. PM me if there is anything I can do to help.

eagle326
02-10-2013, 07:22 PM
Stg1 ; Sorry to read that your wife isn't doing any better. As others have said our prayers and strength for you and wife go out to you from all in the colony. May you find the strength to guide you thru this.

I too have been absent from the forum due to health issues with my wife of 41 years and can understand your feelings I believe. And I know the colony is totally behind you for help in any way.

prepguide
02-10-2013, 08:03 PM
Prayer sent for all

ladyhk13
02-10-2013, 09:10 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you as well. Hold her and share your memories for as long as you can. Tell her the funny stories of the silly things that have happened to you guys throughout your lives together so that when she does go she will do so with a smile on her face and happiness in her heart.
Remember to also take care of yourself during this time. You cannot afford to let yourself become run down and sick. You have to remain healthy and strong for what is to come. God bless the both of you.

bacpacker
02-11-2013, 12:13 AM
Stg, We pray that you both will feel God's arms around you all. Sorry to hear this. I had so hoped the cancer would go into remission.

Please ask if there there is anything I can possibly help you out with. Prayers will continue.

Buddychrist
02-11-2013, 07:18 AM
Man I am so sorry that this is happening. Your family is in our prayers. If you need a shoulder to cry on or just someone to talk to just send me a PM. I'm out in Gainesville and by Wednesday I will be able to travel again and I have no problem making a trip to St Aug for you man.

apssbc
02-11-2013, 10:56 AM
So sorry to hear this brother. If there's anything you need let us know. Pm me if you would like. I praying for you and yours.

Willie51
02-11-2013, 01:06 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family brother. May the Lord give you peace and strength.

Katrina
02-12-2013, 12:41 AM
I've been praying for you and Wendy and your family. May you know peace and comfort.

mitunnelrat
02-14-2013, 03:51 AM
My prayers and thoughts are out for you as well. I am very sorry to hear this.

4suchatimeasthis
02-15-2013, 12:46 AM
So very sorry to hear this. Prayers for you both, and your family.

Stg1swret
03-22-2013, 03:25 AM
Just a short note to say it is over. My bride of 42 years crossed over today at 00:28 hours. My oldest daughter and I where with her. Thank you all for your prayers and your support. Wendy is now in a better place, and her suffering is over.

robsdak
03-22-2013, 03:34 AM
my condolences for your loss. good thought go out for you and your family.

rob

Katrina
03-22-2013, 05:11 AM
My condolences to you and your family. I know Wendy is at ease and out of pain now. May the Good Lord put his arms around you and ease your sorrow.

izzyscout21
03-22-2013, 06:21 AM
The thoughts and prayers of my family go out to you and yours. Please let us know if we can do anything.

Matt

bacpacker
03-22-2013, 11:43 AM
I am so very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in our prayers. Like Izzy posted please let us know what we can do to aid you folks.

Stg1swret
03-22-2013, 01:33 PM
Once again thank you. We are for the most part fine. My daughters and I had all come to terms as to what was going to happen and made our peace with it. Members of the extended family for the most part had too. We are all evangelical Christians, and realize that this is not the end. It will be a little tougher on the grandchildren. My daughters and I are busy now with the funeral preps, not that there are many of them left. Wendy and I pre-planned and paid for most of those. Just little details to work out, it will keep us busy for a few days.

Wendy fought right up to the end, we know she was at peace at the final moment, as she sat up smiled and then drew her last breath.

Taz Baby
03-22-2013, 02:06 PM
You and your are in my prayers

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s161/nygoddess826/sympathy.jpg

apssbc
03-22-2013, 02:10 PM
Im sorry for your loss Stg, Prayers out for you and yours.

Poppyclip
03-22-2013, 03:45 PM
Petition sent to the Throne Room!!

- - - Updated - - -

Late to this string. I shall now pray for The Comforter to come & hold you all!!

4suchatimeasthis
03-22-2013, 07:35 PM
Prayers for comfort, peace and renewal for you and your family. This is no doubt one of the most exhausting experiences in life. But, thank goodness you don't mourn like those who have no hope. The battle is won, and she has finally heard "Well done, thy good and faithful servant".

mitunnelrat
03-22-2013, 08:50 PM
My thoughts and prayers are out for you as well.

msomnipotent
03-23-2013, 10:09 PM
Condolences. My family will keep yours in our thoughts.

robin48
03-23-2013, 11:18 PM
At least you have the knowledge that when her eyes closed to this world she looked into the eyes of her Savior. Praying for you my brother.

ladyhk13
03-24-2013, 02:37 AM
Prayers for you and your family. I know this is probably the hardest time you have ever had to go through but know you are not alone.

Grumpy Old Man
03-24-2013, 12:17 PM
Stg, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I've gotten so caught up in my changing life that I lost track of what others I know are going through. For that, I apologize. You know what the good Lord has promised us and He will keep those promises. If you need anything let me know, even if it is just a place to get away for awhile. You have a place here.

eagle326
03-24-2013, 02:40 PM
Stg. ; Been caught up with my wife and lost track. Know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. As Izzy stated ; let us know if we can help.

George