PDA

View Full Version : Iranians got Our Drone

izzyscout21
12-08-2011, 05:55 PM
Now what? Whatever the outcome, I don't think this is going to be very nice. We're talking about a lot of stealth tech and other super secret gear. I don't think they will give it up very easily.

Secondly, I shudder to think of what our enemies will learn from this capture.

Fatty
12-08-2011, 06:02 PM
I'm thinking black ops.

If we find out the identity of who is specifically holding it... well, they may as well be tap dancing on a land mine.

Sniper-T
12-08-2011, 09:42 PM
carpet bombing!

Grumpy Old Man
12-08-2011, 11:13 PM
Any way you look at it, we're in Deep Kimchi!

Evolver
12-09-2011, 04:59 PM
With all the technology thats in one of them you think that they would have a built in self destruct mode that goes off if it's out of range or ends up in the wrong hands. Kinda seems like a no brainier.

izzyscout21
12-09-2011, 06:52 PM
With all the technology thats in one of them you think that they would have a built in self destruct mode that goes off if it's out of range or ends up in the wrong hands. Kinda seems like a no brainier.

WHOA NOW!! You're thinking and using common sense, neither of which is allowed.

eagle326
12-09-2011, 07:35 PM
WHOA NOW!! You're thinking and using common sense, neither of which is allowed.

Put him out in the Florida sun and bake his brain for awhile and we'll get him in line. :cool:

bacpacker
12-09-2011, 11:53 PM
No they actually built this one to go into auto mode and land itself when they lose control of it. It probably is in near perfect shape.

Wonder what genius thought that was a good thing?

eagle326
12-10-2011, 01:13 AM
No they actually built this one to go into auto mode and land itself when they lose control of it. It probably is in near perfect shape.

Wonder what genius thought that was a good thing?

Be careful using Genius so loosely backpacker ; it could go to their head. :eek:

bacpacker
12-10-2011, 01:28 AM
I'm reasonably sure it already has. To bad their all wrong in their assumption.

eagle326
12-10-2011, 01:54 AM
I'm reasonably sure it already has. To bad their all wrong in their assumption.

As the old saying goes: They who believe they know everything ; Know nothing at all.

bacpacker
12-10-2011, 03:02 AM
Good one! I totally agree. At least they know just enough to get themselves into deep shit.

eagle326
12-10-2011, 02:06 PM
Good one! I totally agree. At least they know just enough to get themselves into deep shit.

Exactly ; And one day the shit will have to be cleaned up. Like pigs wallowing in their own.

ANEURYSM
12-11-2011, 08:14 PM
Was wondering to myself if it would be possable that we didnt actualy loose it but let them have it. There could be all kind of eavsdroping equipment onboard. Would give us exact coordiates to a suspected sercret bunker. radialogical snifers, audio equipment. I know when I was in the navy everything that came out of the torpedo tube had a self destruct on it that could be activated by 10 or more different means. Like I said was thinking "trojan horse.".

eagle326
12-12-2011, 12:44 AM
Was wondering to myself if it would be possable that we didnt actualy loose it but let them have it. There could be all kind of eavsdroping equipment onboard. Would give us exact coordiates to a suspected sercret bunker. radialogical snifers, audio equipment. I know when I was in the navy everything that came out of the torpedo tube had a self destruct on it that could be activated by 10 or more different means. Like I said was thinking "trojan horse.".

Things that make you go Hmmmmmm!!!