PDA

View Full Version : Strange things people ask you when they see you with your ipad all the time.

hank2222
12-12-2011, 06:34 PM
I carry my ipad with me all the time and the only time when i do not have it with me is in the shower or on the toliet and no i will not go that far with it .

I use it as my second brain at times when i'm shopping or needing to remind myself that something is coming up or i need to pick something up in the area of prepping. I voice record my shopping list and put in my earphones when inside the grocery store and listening to the list and picking up the items as it comes out on the diff areas of the store

I do keep it in a manpurse type bag with it accessories item along with other EDC items with me when i need to check my blood sugar or need a over the counter medication item i keep with me and few other items i need for work and business at times with me

Also i have on it my music and games i like to play along with my prepping supply program for the cabin and it supply through a program called Fuzzy logic inventory control program .You can make diff areas folders to keep track of the diff supplies you have and you can update the folders as it need .Because i link it to itunes i have coded words for diff things in the folders Also because of Itunes i use my work desktop computer to have it as my main conection to the Itunes store front .

piranha2
12-12-2011, 08:23 PM
I mean no offense here whatever, my friend, but maybe its the man purse drawing the attention instead of the i thingy.

RedJohn
12-12-2011, 09:49 PM
Well, no comments really. It's been so useful everytime that nobody really asked anything.

hank2222
12-13-2011, 07:24 AM
The lady at place where i go for lunch sometimes on my day off asked me about the ipad and i told it was one of the best thing's Apple products that came out by them in a long time because of the simple to use operating system to having diff apps that a person can use in there life .

I use it for travel and few other things to get rid of the laptop and it wieght when i was traveling around alot