PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Movie Recommendations

Sparrow
12-17-2011, 02:35 PM
Hi everyone,

For me the Holiday's is a lot about watching movies with family and friends ... making food ... and going out and goofing around in the snow.

Two movies I really like are The Holiday (chick flick) and The Family Stone.

What are some good adult orientated holiday movies you like and recommend? :confused:

Also, holiday and survival related would be great - if there is such a thing?

Sniper-T
12-17-2011, 04:01 PM
best holiday movie ever...

Die Hard!

:)

Sparrow
12-17-2011, 04:32 PM
best holiday movie ever...

Die Hard!

:)

LOL I have a hard time taking Willis seriously, I find everything he does funny. But yeah, it is going on this list. Might be better movies after a few beers. :cool:

Grumpy Old Man
12-17-2011, 07:14 PM
I've been watching the Stieg Larsen Trilogy from Netflix. The Swedes really made the books come to life. I'm getting the last one,The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest on Monday. The books were an intense read and the movies are an intense watch.

Fatty
12-17-2011, 07:22 PM
Home alone

Stg1swret
12-17-2011, 09:32 PM
Silent Night, the movie.
Fact-based World War II story set on Christmas Eve, 1944, finds a German Mother and her son seeking refuge in a cabin on the war front. When she is invaded by three American soldiers and then three German soldiers, she successfully convinces the soldiers to put aside their differences for one evening and share a Christmas dinner.

realist
12-17-2011, 09:34 PM
It's a Wonderful Life or Apocalypse Now......

bacpacker
12-17-2011, 10:22 PM
Some good ones on here. This time of year, we always catch it's a wonderful life. It's one of my wife's favorites. We also catch Charlie Brown Christmas and Home Alone. But we don't watch a lot of movie's.