PDA

View Full Version : Angel Flight

Twitchy
01-14-2012, 07:51 PM
Anyone ever heard the sing angel flight? Its quite moving... its an amazing song...

Evolver
01-14-2012, 08:51 PM
Damn good song!

This one they talk about the making of and the song,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgkxiqKj0nU

Sniper-T
01-14-2012, 09:57 PM
ooooh boy...

I love the words... I love the symbolism... but that wangy-twangy country sh!t ... I can do without! give it a nice riff, or a bluesy note... and awesome.

Sorry peeps, I appreciate the premise, but the style of music ruins it for me.

and before anyone trashes me for my comments. Read back on my previous posts... I am as PRO-US-MILITARY as can be. just not a country-type-folk

GREAT message though!!!!!

Evolver
01-14-2012, 10:06 PM
ooooh boy...

I love the words... I love the symbolism... but that wangy-twangy country sh!t ... I can do without! give it a nice riff, or a bluesy note... and awesome.

Sorry peeps, I appreciate the premise, but the style of music ruins it for me.

and before anyone trashes me for my comments. Read back on my previous posts... I am as PRO-US-MILITARY as can be. just not a country-type-folk

GREAT message though!!!!!

LOL You sound like I did before I met Justa. I hated country music but some of it has grown on me... SOME. LOL

Twitchy
01-14-2012, 10:37 PM
There's some country I still can't stand.... *cough Achy breaky heart *cough

Sniper-T
01-14-2012, 10:40 PM
k, so I am happy to hear that I am not the only one who has issues... :)

bacpacker
01-15-2012, 02:08 AM
Your not alone, Some country I like pretty well, mostly some of the stuff in the last 5-8 years. Love me some good rock though.
Killer song!

Grumpy Old Man
01-16-2012, 07:33 PM
I like both kinds of music- Country and Western!

Sniper-T
01-16-2012, 09:05 PM
^
Oh Grumpy... if you and I were ever travelling somewhere together, it would be a REALLY long drive for one of us!

lol