PDA

View Full Version : 1000th post.

RedJohn
03-25-2011, 06:21 PM
Hey guys,

We just recorded the 1000th post. This is a great start and I want to thank you for it. Only good info here. No BS, no repetition.

Thanks.

piranha2
03-25-2011, 07:13 PM
Turning out to be a good site.

bacpacker
03-25-2011, 08:14 PM
I'm very happy with the way the site is turning out. No BS, just a little good natured messing around. Ani't that right Tet? I think the owner's and admin's should be proud, you've done well.

TEOTWAWKI13
03-25-2011, 08:24 PM
Damn skippy! I like it alot (Forrest Gump voice)!

The Stig
03-26-2011, 01:40 AM
Glad to hear folks are happy with where we're going. RedJohn and I felt from the start that a focus on prepping discussion was a viable format. We have no interest in being the National Enquirer of prepping and you all have done a wonderful job of staying on point.

Its your content that is driving the website and we appreciate the fantastic content people are sharing.

izzyscout21
03-26-2011, 01:50 AM
Glad to hear folks are happy with where we're going. RedJohn and I felt from the start that a focus on prepping discussion was a viable format. We have no interest in being the National Enquirer of prepping and you all have done a wonderful job of staying on point.

Its your content that is driving the website and we appreciate the fantastic content people are sharing.

and there was much rejoicing....yeeaahhhhh!!!