PDA

View Full Version : I may have a serious problem

RedJohn
01-28-2012, 10:55 AM
I really need some advice with a serious problem: I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up; she goes out with the girls alot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, last night about midnight, I hid in the shed behind the boat with my SIG in hand. When she came home she got out of someone's car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment crouched behind the boat, that I noticed that my front night sight seemed a lot dimmer than my rears. Is that something that I need to fix right away or can I bring it into the gunshop the next time I'm in town.

The Stig
01-28-2012, 11:57 AM
:p

I'll admit it....you got me.

izzyscout21
01-28-2012, 12:06 PM
WHen do you plan on being back in RJ? They shouldn't just die on you altogether. I would just have it addressed at your next convenient opportunity. I had a Beretta that had that same problem for 8 months or so.

Fatty
01-28-2012, 12:43 PM
FFS Red...

realist
01-28-2012, 03:25 PM
I think that it is important that you get it fixed as soon as possible. You might need it tonight and you would hate to shoot the wrong target.......... It is much better to be a bright front than be a dumb ass.......err bight rear.....

Taz Baby
01-28-2012, 03:32 PM
I can help with the first problem, get the sight fixed. Now for the other problem, I have no clue.

mollypup
01-28-2012, 07:26 PM
The cheating is still a problem or you wouldn't have discovered your sight was off. Hardy-har-har!

Gunfixr
01-29-2012, 04:06 AM
Well, you could give 'em a try on the homewrecker, and see if they need replacing or not.
It's a chance to try out the effectiveness of your carry loads also.

"Kill two birds with one stone" so to speak.

ladyhk13
01-29-2012, 04:44 AM
Well this is going to sound way out of left field so bear with me ok?????? Move her to NC. Wait for her to cheat on you again. Find out who she's cheating with. File for divorce, file a suit against the person she's cheating with because NC has a law about those who break up a marriage and you can take everything that person owns and THEN use that money to go fix your sites.
1) You won't go to jail for using anyone for target practice
2) You'll be rid of the cheating wife and find someone worth a shit
3) You'll teach the SOB to mess with another man's woman
4) You'll get the satisfaction of fixing your gun and piss off your soon to be ex at the same time

GunnerMax
01-29-2012, 12:23 PM
Trijicon....

Gunfixr
01-29-2012, 02:24 PM
I like that, LadyHK.
But I think my method is more immediately satisfying, albeit on a rather basic level.
At least for me it is.

You know, my wife asked once about that. She was kind of under the impression I'd just kill her, or them both. I told her, nope, I'd let her live. Of course, I'd kill him, when he was on her, and tie them down, and leave. She'd get to stare into his dead eyes until someone found them. I would disappear and never be seen or heard from again.
She was speechless.
Of course, we were a lot younger then, and I was a different person.

izzyscout21
01-29-2012, 02:34 PM
My wife had a similar reaction when I told her something similar. Add that to the fact that I speak Arabic when I sleep, sometimes I just plain creep her out.

ladyhk13
01-29-2012, 06:37 PM
My wife had a similar reaction when I told her something similar. Add that to the fact that I speak Arabic when I sleep, sometimes I just plain creep her out.

Yeah.....I think I would have a spare bedroom already set up, thank you very much.

ladyhk13
01-29-2012, 06:40 PM
I would never ask my DH such a question...the thought of something like that would never even enter my mind....guess I'm weird or something, huh? AND boy am I glad I'm not married to any of YOU guys LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Taz Baby
01-29-2012, 07:41 PM
well I look at it this way. Anyone who cheats on their other half, ( married or not), is not is worthy of you. You can,t blame the other person because they wanted them too. The only one to blame is the one who is cheating. So leave that person and move on. Broken hearts do mend with the right person fixing them. So take your newly fixed sight and go hunting.

RedJohn
01-29-2012, 08:37 PM
Yeah, I am so glad I am not married or otherwise involved in a relationship. No problems of this kind for me.

Taz Baby
01-29-2012, 10:22 PM
I would never ask my DH such a question...the thought of something like that would never even enter my mind....guess I'm weird or something, huh? AND boy am I glad I'm not married to any of YOU guys LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

I would never put myself in a relationship to where I needed to ask that question or have it asked to me.

ladyhk13
01-29-2012, 10:33 PM
Yeah, I am so glad I am not married or otherwise involved in a relationship. No problems of this kind for me.

I THOUGHT you weren't married but then thought I must be losing my mind. RJ u are such a dork!!!!!! :P

Optimist
01-29-2012, 11:01 PM
A good jest, Red John. Perhaps we'll find a suitable return for it in the times to come....

RedJohn
01-29-2012, 11:07 PM
That was a joke from the beginning. Sorry if I misled you all.

Taz Baby
01-29-2012, 11:56 PM
I think we all knew it was a joke. At least I for one did

LUNCHBOX
01-30-2012, 12:54 AM
Shit....I would have kinda happy just for the peacefully sleep....lol.

izzyscout21
01-30-2012, 12:41 PM
ROTFLMAO. I know that there were some members out there that really belived this.

I wonder how long into the future people will find this thread, read the first post and then automatically post a reply, without even seeing the end of the thread?

Stormfeather
01-30-2012, 07:40 PM
Well, as for the major problem, I would definitely get that front site fixed, you never know when you will need it. Snap Shooting can be effective, but aimed shots are where the money is at when it comes to putting down an aggressor. There are many companies out there that put out great tritium sights, and Im sure I dont have to name them off for you.

As for the second problem, thats a tough one, I'd say tap that ass as soon as she gets home, if its already slimy, well, you may have your answer. Sorry man, thats the best I can come up with.

My wife asked me the same question, I told her plain out, if it ever came to that, plan on her disappearing, and never being found. because after what I do to her, thats my plan as well.

izzyscout21
01-30-2012, 07:43 PM
^^^

Gunfixr
01-30-2012, 09:41 PM
I knew it was a joke, and I think my answer showed that.

I think my wife was just curious more than anything else when she asked. We have always been able to talk about absolutely anything, no matter how crazy it seems.