PDA

View Full Version : The Grey

Dropy
01-29-2012, 01:02 AM
Just got out of this movie. Was good entertainment. If you go you pick it apart pretty majorly...we did. They make plenty of mistakes that got em all dead. But was still an A+ movie for entertainmeny purposes....and also wake up and open your eyes purposes.

I chalk up some of there mistakes to stress/fatigue/OMFGness.... O well, stay calm, work together.

Taz Baby
01-29-2012, 02:47 AM
Never heard of it. What is it about? What is it rated?

Dropy
01-29-2012, 02:54 AM
its a new movie with Liam Neeson, i think it is rated pg-13. Lot of violence, blood, gore and bad language. Plane crashes in the Alaskan outback in winter. they try and survive and walk out. The wolves other plans for them.

LUNCHBOX
01-29-2012, 03:33 AM
Saw it and liked it but picked it apart to some degree. I thought they would have made spears or something at least. the ending sucked too.

Sniper-T
01-29-2012, 06:04 AM
sounds interesting...

Dropy
01-29-2012, 06:25 PM
I agree Lunchbox. i would not have left the plane without better weapons. And i would have put 2 people on guard at all times. And the list goes on from there.

bacpacker
01-30-2012, 01:02 AM
Previews looked good. Told the wife we needed to check it out. Thanks for the review.

LUNCHBOX
01-30-2012, 10:47 AM
Bp, its well worth seeing. I think we just look at things more defensively being site related. If you take it from Joe civilians side you may be more forgiving. Some things were just common sense mistakes.

bacpacker
01-30-2012, 11:36 AM
I look at most everything from that perspective. I pick the survival type shows to death. I just try to figure the best way to do things that are being shown from several aspects, from economy, what tool is needed, safety, effcientcy, etc. I try to make a learning deal from that type stuff.