PDA

View Full Version : I am a website premium Member

GunnerMax
01-29-2012, 12:28 PM
Guys/Gals,

I became a "buyers club" member from Sportsmansguide.com a couple days ago due to a great savings offer they had. So, on non clearance stuff, I get 10% off stuff. Which means, I would love to pass these savings onto you. If you want something, PM me. I dont want to profit off of this, and I have paypal. Ill order stuff, and you pay me. It is nice to have 10% off stuff. I am NOT advertising for this company. But they have CHEAP surplus uniforms, many misc. stuff, and random stuff. Let me know, and i'll help you get your BOL/BOB/BOV setup right.

Shoot me a PM.

GunnerMax
01-30-2012, 10:21 AM
oh, and 10% off ammo.

GunnerMax
02-05-2012, 10:44 AM
extra 5% off Hornady ammo, and free shipping on orders over $125.

extra disclaimer: I have no affiliation with sportsmansguide.com its just 15% off ammo with free shipping is unbeatable.

rentprop1
02-05-2012, 11:14 AM
I dont want to profit off of this, and I have paypal. Ill order stuff, and you pay me.

sounds like a nice option for those of us who are hiding purchases from the wife :cool:

GunnerMax
02-05-2012, 11:38 AM
lol

well yeah, I am just waiting for the extra money to come availiable (after bills) to order some ammo, uniforms, and misc. gear.

piranha2
02-07-2012, 10:38 PM
damn, when she finds out----------------

Sniper-T
02-07-2012, 11:07 PM
great option GM! we have a few clubs like that up here, and they can really pay off. ESPECIALLY when you can get a group together for a major purchase.

a half dozen of us bought a pallet of ammo, and then parted it out. huge savings over individual!!!

if you were N of the border, I'd be all over this like a fat kid on a smartie!!!

GunnerMax
02-08-2012, 03:42 AM
sniper, yes, the benefits would be large for if I lived north of the border!