PDA

View Full Version : OBE (Overtaken By Events)

Stormfeather
02-02-2012, 07:44 PM
Sorry I havent been here alot lately folks, with my grandma passing, then my best friends mom passing a week later, (she was the replacement mom for me from Grandma) now with work putting me on 7 days a week at 14 hour days, needless to say, Ive been OBE'ed. Just wanted to say thanks for the messages and emails for those that sent them. As soon as things slow down, I will ensure to definitely get back to being a more productive member! Til then, keep your powder dry and your head on a swivel!

Stay Frosty!
Bill

izzyscout21
02-03-2012, 04:21 AM
Stormy,

If you need anything, give me a shout.

Matt

Stormfeather
02-03-2012, 10:26 AM
Stormy,

If you need anything, give me a shout.

Matt

Any chance you know how to clone me so I can lighten this load? :)

izzyscout21
02-03-2012, 10:31 AM
Working on it...............

Sniper-T
02-03-2012, 10:35 AM
Any chance you know how to clone me so I can lighten this load? :)

Buy a "Stormy-sized" one of these:

EZ Clone 30 Cloning Machine - Plantlighting Hydroponics (http://www.plantlightinghydroponics.com/ez-clone-30-cloning-machine-p-1305.html)

lol

bacpacker
02-03-2012, 09:06 PM
Stormy take care of yourself during this. Working so much puts a huge strain on you and safety becomes an issue. Best of luck thru it.

mitunnelrat
02-04-2012, 12:57 AM
OBE often seems like its only a step down from, or equal to, personal shtf. At least in my personal experiences. Hopefully things stabilize for you before too long, but if not we'll still be happy to see you when you can make it.

And I'm with Matt on this one, if there's anything I can do too, let me know. Essayons, and all that ;)

John

Fatty
02-04-2012, 01:00 AM
Im feeling yah on the working hours!

Patmark
02-04-2012, 01:22 AM
I know this is sometimes easier said then done man but try to take things one day at a time. I've always found that I can get through a whole lot of the Bullshit that life tends to throw at us this way. Not too worry my friend we will hold down the fort for ya until things get better. Take care and I will talk to you soon.

PM :cool:

Stormfeather
02-04-2012, 09:49 PM
Ok, so no shit, there we was, having sex with a midget, and in walks this albino girl. . .

no seriously, thanks for all the thoughts, it helps. Im basically just plugging away and killing off all this debt. If Ive figured this correctly, I should be totally caught up, with surplus back in the accounts by the end of next week. Ive logged 80 hours this week, and its early saturday afternoon, so I think Im doing good. I have the option of going into work tomorrow for Super Bowl Sunday, but I think im going to pass. Personally, Ive been missing my kids WAY to much to want to go in and work a Sunday. Weve been put on mandatory overtime til may 25th, so no matter what, Im working, so at least im putting away extra cash to spend on preps in the meantime!

Stormfeather
02-04-2012, 09:51 PM
Buy a "Stormy-sized" one of these:

EZ Clone 30 Cloning Machine - Plantlighting Hydroponics (http://www.plantlightinghydroponics.com/ez-clone-30-cloning-machine-p-1305.html)

lol

Has somebody has been growing the "Sticky Icky", the "Purple Urple", "Da Chronic" aka the "reefer" or "Mary Jane"?

The Stig
02-04-2012, 11:54 PM
Hey man...sorry that the miseries of life are conspiring on you.

Let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

LUNCHBOX
02-05-2012, 01:17 AM
Storm, I wish I could say to bad about all the overtime but it sounds like good money. I will say to bad about the family time. Sorry to hear about the other family issues....everyone thinking this year will be bad as it is and you go in to January straight downhill. You'll pull through just fine. Good luck.

Gunfixr
02-05-2012, 02:07 PM
Well, work overload sucks, but it does make for good money to use for family time and preps after.
We'll still be here and keep the lid on for ya.