PDA

View Full Version : Man I would love to

piranha2
02-07-2012, 10:45 PM
get into the Ladies forum - just for a few minutes. Maybe I could figure out where I am going wrong.

Sniper-T
02-07-2012, 10:55 PM
I fully agree!!!

and, I wonder why there is never a 'mans' forum on any survival forum. why can't/dont we have a place to talk, ladies free?

Grumpy Old Man
02-07-2012, 10:56 PM
You would probably be fileted, battered and deep fried within a few minutes Piranha. But you might as well go for and tell us what it's like if and when you come out.
* sheds silent tear at the demise of a brave friend*

piranha2
02-07-2012, 11:10 PM
Been filleted, battered, deep fried before. I would take one for the team, if only I had the secret passcode. May regret it, but I would try it.

Taz Baby
02-08-2012, 04:32 AM
I fully agree!!!

and, I wonder why there is never a 'mans' forum on any survival forum. why can't/dont we have a place to talk, ladies free?

there is a mans forum, it,s called POLITICS. You will never see me in there. Unless you guys need a referee.

Gunfixr
02-08-2012, 04:36 AM
get into the Ladies forum - just for a few minutes. Maybe I could figure out where I am going wrong.

It wouldn't work.

If it were that easy, someone would've done it already.

izzyscout21
02-08-2012, 05:10 AM
I'm not so sure you would want to go in there.

GunnerMax
02-08-2012, 05:40 AM
my theory about what is in there:

Topics about how to massively stockpile panties, pads, and tampons
long term sustainability of bra's
men leaving the toilet seat up all the time
long term makeup use (and tests to see how long it is good for)
talk about scheme's to make men make women a "women only" latrine at the BOL
Why men need so many bullets
theory's on how to straighten hair after SHTF

thats my theory

LUNCHBOX
02-08-2012, 10:04 AM
That's nothing, my wife joined and I don't even want to ask whats going on in there. She thinks I tune her out now, if she starts talking about anything in that section (The Dark Room) I'll run away like I'm on fire.

work in progress
02-08-2012, 02:22 PM
Hm. That's funny - You tune me out? I thought you hung on my every word, especially when I was answering your questions about what's going on in the Lady's forum! (just kidding - couldn't resist) Lol.

C'mon guys - There are some things you just don't want to know about - and no - I don't think any of us could give a shit less about straightening our hair. And we are happy you have so many bullets because 50 percent of those are ours! ;)

izzyscout21
02-08-2012, 02:42 PM
And we are happy you have so many bullets because 50 percent of those are ours! ;)

lesson learned: but more bullets........wife will confiscate half, must make up difference or have "bullet slush fund".

work in progress
02-08-2012, 02:57 PM
Just kidding guys! But seriously - who could ever complain about having more ammo? Izzy - I know what to give my DH for Valentine's Day - a contribution towards the slush fund. I'll tel him to thank you for that one.

izzyscout21
02-08-2012, 03:07 PM
Whats funny is that my wife came in here to use the computer the other day while I was making lunch. All I heard was: "Matt, what the hell? Are those smoke grenades? Why do we have smoke grenades on the computer desk? You're so freaking wierd."

LUNCHBOX
02-08-2012, 11:36 PM
Izzy, I knew I should have had you sign a disclaimer about those smokes....lol.

izzyscout21
02-08-2012, 11:42 PM
at least she just called me wierd.

ladyhk13
02-09-2012, 06:31 AM
Well boys, ya wanna get into the Ladies Forum you have to go thru me...and I can honestly say....I could let you in but then I would have to kill you and share all of your parts with my sisters in preps.
Really, you don't want to know what goes on in there...it's a very scary place. :eek:

ladyhk13
02-09-2012, 06:34 AM
But hell, I could be persuaded to give a peek if a certain someone were willing to hand over some things that go boom! LOL!!!!! Running joke in my house...no one anyone in the world will give me a grenade. I just don't know why??????:confused:

GunnerMax
02-09-2012, 07:51 AM
Whats funny is that my wife came in here to use the computer the other day while I was making lunch. All I heard was: "Matt, what the hell? Are those smoke grenades? Why do we have smoke grenades on the computer desk? You're so freaking wierd."

this sounds like my wonderful wife.

Stormfeather
02-09-2012, 12:13 PM
lesson learned: buy more bullets........wife will confiscate half, must make up difference or have "bullet slush fund".

I thought you knew this Izzy?!?!?

Stormfeather
02-09-2012, 12:16 PM

. . . . and this is abnormal how? I dont get it. . .??? My wife gave up on calling me weird after finding smoke grenades stacked in the closet next to her dress shoes I think.

izzyscout21
02-09-2012, 03:15 PM
I thought you knew this Izzy?!?!?

SOmetimes T.B.I. makes you forget very important things like that.

Taz Baby
02-10-2012, 03:28 AM
[QUOTE=ladyhk13;20517]Well boys, ya wanna get into the Ladies Forum you have to go thru me...and I can honestly say....I could let you in but then I would have to kill you and share all of your parts with my sisters in preps.
Really, you don't want to know what goes on in there...it's a very scary place. :eek:[/QUOTE

I don,t want body parts. I want their guns after you do that.

Katrina
02-10-2012, 04:19 AM
Second that emotion Taz baby. I want guns, got enough man parts around here if ya know what I mean (lol)

ladyhk13
02-10-2012, 05:13 AM
No problem but we have to make an example out of the first guy to try and break through our "thin pink line" and guarantee not one will try again...besides I thought that all these guys already knew that the rule was "what is mine is mine, what is ours is mine and what is his is mine" so the issue of who gets the guns is mute. There ya go guys, a little taste of what is on the " other" side so ya sure you want to go there? Lol!!!

Stg1swret
02-10-2012, 05:35 AM
I'll let the rest of you guys in a little secret if you really want to know what goes on in the "ladies" forum. I do this as a favor so you don't get all flustered. It goes a long this line, you ask your significant other what she wants for Valentines day, the reply is "you should know honey". So now you get all romatic like and buy flowers , or candy and take her out for a romantic dinner. You just screwed up, what she was saying was " get me that Glock .45 and 1000 rounds so I can shoot the eyes out of a gnat at 200 yards, or maybe a nice MRAD and a few hundred rounds, a girl cann't be to careful and has to know how to defend herself."

ladyhk13
02-10-2012, 05:57 AM
I'll let the rest of you guys in a little secret if you really want to know what goes on in the "ladies" forum. I do this as a favor so you don't get all flustered. It goes a long this line, you ask your significant other what she wants for Valentines day, the reply is "you should know honey". So now you get all romatic like and buy flowers , or candy and take her out for a romantic dinner. You just screwed up, what she was saying was " get me that Glock .45 and 1000 rounds so I can shoot the eyes out of a gnat at 200 yards, or maybe a nice MRAD and a few hundred rounds, a girl cann't be to careful and has to know how to defend herself."

Yahoo a guy who really understands women! Great job!

Katrina
02-12-2012, 03:15 AM
I'll give you duh hubs cell # (lol)