PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Mop Bucket with a Wringer

mollypup
02-14-2012, 02:45 PM
I've been looking all over the internet trying to find a mop bucket that has a really good wringer/squeezer mechanism that will squeeze a lot of the water out of clothes. I'm planning on using the large bucket part to wash laundry and use the squeezer to get rid of as much water as possible. I can't decide on a mop bucket because no one will say how far the squeezer actually squeezes. I'd like to get one that gives me full control of how far I can squeeze it and doesn't have a stop at a certain point to retain water in a mop.

Does anybody have any suggestions on a good mop bucket and squeezer? Thanks in advance! ~molly~ :D

ak474u
02-14-2012, 02:56 PM
The restaurant supplies like ACE have them. IIRC they have adjusters on the wringer to adjust the height of the rollers. This is funny because my buddy who is working in Mozambique posted a photo on facebook about "our new washing machine" it's a deep concrete sink, with a washboard reservoir, and a wringer. It's a nice setup, but hilarious when you consider how good Halliburton is at spending other people's money.

bacpacker
02-14-2012, 04:30 PM
Check out McMaster Carr or Grainger on line. I'm sure they carry them. Sorry i couldn't give you a link. I'm on my phone.