PDA

View Full Version : Mother Update

eagle326
02-15-2012, 10:15 PM
Today at 12:57 pm. with my wife holding my momma's hand she boarded the train as it pulled into the station and left this world in peace and comfort.
I want to thank all of my sisters and brothers for their prayers ; kindness and support thru this. One couldn't ask for a better bunch of people than all of you.
Again ; Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

As Always:
George

Stg1swret
02-15-2012, 10:17 PM
My condolences on your loss, I lost my mother almost a year ago.

piranha2
02-15-2012, 10:24 PM
My condolences. I know how it feels. Peace on you, my brother.

bacpacker
02-15-2012, 10:24 PM
My condolences. I know this is a tough time for you all. Just know we are praying for you.

Grumpy Old Man
02-15-2012, 10:47 PM
May the Good Lord bless and keep you and yours. The Lord has promised to send us a Comforter; my experience is that he does. May the Comforter be with you now.

The Stig
02-16-2012, 11:54 AM
Sorry to hear this man. There's really no words I can offer, but if there's something the folks on the website can do to comfort you don't hesitate to ask.

izzyscout21
02-16-2012, 02:20 PM
My heart goes out to you. God bless, brother.

mitunnelrat
02-16-2012, 02:51 PM
My heart and prayers go out to you as well, brother, and if there's anything I can do for you, let me know.

Katrina
02-16-2012, 05:58 PM
God bless you and my heartfelt condolences. Lost mom when in high school, Pop went in 2010.
Kathy

Stormfeather
02-16-2012, 06:05 PM
I feel for you, and you and your family are in me and my familys thoughts today. Good Karma coming your way.

Dropy
02-16-2012, 06:53 PM
Be at peace brother knowing that she is at peace also.

eagle326
02-16-2012, 10:43 PM
To everyone here ; A final update.
I had a dental appointment along with my daughter for teeth cleaning. Was going to cancel but the Aide said ; George your momma may not want you here when she leaves. I pondered it for a few and thought that I had already told momma it was alright to leave even if I was sleeping or otherwise. So I went to my appointment hoping she'd still be there when I got home. Left at 12:15 and she passed at 12:57 pm.

My wife and aide were watching her. They went to check on her and said mom ; Look the sun is out now and shining very brightly thru the windows. She took 3 easy breaths and slid off to board her train with my wife holding her hand just as I had held her mother's hand for her when she passed. She loved and trusted my wife more than anybody and I'm kind of thinking she wanted to spare me being there and wanted to leave holding my wife's hand as a final gesture of love. I can't explain it but I'm happy with the way it ended ; They were my two 1st. loves holding hands as one left and the other to stay with me awhile longer.

In closing; I'll always have her love and memories.