PDA

View Full Version : I'm still standing

Patmark
02-16-2012, 11:42 PM
Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still here and that I haven't died or anything :). I have just been really busy in the garden trying to get it ready for planting next month, and planning out the new addition of the Medicine/herb garden. The weather changes that are going on around the globe that all the idiots say are not happening have moved the summer growing season up by almost two months down here. Can't tell me that we humans aren't heating up this planet. Anyhow, I hope everyone is well, I'm still here and I still check in every day, so if anyone needs me for anything don't hesitate to send me a PM. I am still hoping to meet up with some of you in April on my way through your neck of the woods and am looking forward to it. Take care and I will talk to you all soon.

PM :cool:

JustAPrepper
02-17-2012, 12:33 AM
Hey Mark! Long time no see!:) Can't wait to see what your garden does this year!

Taz Baby
02-17-2012, 12:50 AM
Well I missed ya, glad to see you are still with us.

izzyscout21
02-17-2012, 03:14 AM
glad youre still with us, P.M.

Patmark
02-17-2012, 05:49 PM
JUUUUUUUUUUUSTAAAAAAAA!!!! Where the heck have you been hiding my friend I totally thought I had lost you forever. :D
Glad you still hangin in there. AWWWW Tazzy I missed you too. I hope all is well with you there Izzy, sounds like you have been busy yourself man.

I'm getting ready to frame in the six plots that I have in my garden and I am too poor to just go to the Depot and buy the Pressure treated 2X6s that I need so if anyone here in my neck of the woods, (you know who you are), knows where I might find some free or really cheap lumber I would most certainly appreciate it if you would give me a shout. I need the following 2 X 6s to build the frames:

6 - 12 footers
8 - 10 footers
4 - 8 footers

I know I know that's a lot of 2 X 6s unfortunately that's what I need, so if you know of anyplace that I could find all or part of these pieces please let me know. Thanks guys, Glad to hear you are all doing good. And do not forget that if you guys need anything. Anything at all, all you ever have to do is let me know what I can do to help. Talk to you all soon.

PM :cool:

Taz Baby
02-17-2012, 07:31 PM
CLIST free or cheap. That's where we get a lot of what we need. Or constrution dumpsters.

bacpacker
02-18-2012, 01:58 AM
2nd on craigslist. I find stuff on there all the time.

ladyhk13
02-18-2012, 05:16 AM
It's ok PM....lots of us get lost lots of da time. We forgive you. It's the solar flares dude....don't buy into the "global warming" oops "climate change" thing LOL! Glad to hear from ya. Glad JUSTA is back too! Really was thinking we were going to have to send the dogs out after her, she was gone so long!