PDA

View Full Version : Flyers being distributed

GunnerMax
03-01-2012, 10:48 AM
As said before, the govt is trying to make people think that people who buy bulk food supplies are terrorists. Well, upon further investigation, that is only the tip.

FBI “Communities Against Terrorism” Suspicious Activity Reporting Flyers | Public Intelligence (http://publicintelligence.net/fbi-suspicious-activity-reporting-flyers/)

Enjoy reading and looking at the flyers.

mollypup
03-01-2012, 01:01 PM
Let's get all scared so that we'll be real passive and let Big Brudder protect us cause he says that there's BAD people everywhere!!! Except we have to give Big Brudder all of our Constitutional rights and liberties for his LACK of protection from nothing. We need protection from him!

ak474u
03-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Uh oh, I may be a terrorist.... 1. I've bought guns "out of season" which is the only time of year that the good hunting rifles/shotguns are well-priced, and plentiful here. 2. I've purchased camo before. 3. I have a large quantity of ammo. 4. I have purchased food in bulk. 5. I once paid my storage bill late. 6. I once visited a private, not open to the public paintball field built on a large plot of rural land. 7. I noticed that a terrorist may want to use people posing as law enforcement as OPFOR in training, I played cowboys and indians as a kid, and I'm not sure if that qualifies. 8. I'm pretty sure I have purchased waterproof match containers, AND ammo cans at the same time. Should I go downtown and turn myself in? Back to the "out of season" gun thing, when is AR-15 Season, and how many can I get with my tag?

Sniper-T
03-01-2012, 01:28 PM
Back to the "out of season" gun thing, when is AR-15 Season, and how many can I get with my tag?

I think that it is an open season, but you have to go to that dusty place waaaaaayyyy to the East. and there is no bag limit. Kill em all!

ladyhk13
03-02-2012, 03:00 AM
Don't forget if you are a military verteran you are on the terrorist watch list.

GunnerMax
03-02-2012, 04:34 AM
The post wasnt a "OMG im going to jail!!!" post, it was more to enlighten everyone what some people might be looking for. Will buying 5 guns in a 3 month period with massive amount of surplus gear being delivered do it? lol!

TEOTWAWKI13
03-02-2012, 10:12 PM
Aw, nuts, I'm done gone over to the dark side. I have violated so many "warning signs" it ain't funny. I own guns, ammo, food, water, cammyflauge, and guns and ammo...wait, I already said that didn't I? Good thing I live in the TN Valley/North GA area, most around me wear cammyflauge to work every day, and for no good reason other than it fits well.

Stg1swret
03-03-2012, 12:41 AM
I m on enough watch lists that these fliers don't mean squat. I'll start worrying as soon as they figure out the drone program they are hell bent on initiating. They watch me because I'm a vet, they watch me because I belong to Oath Keepers, they watch me because I'm a life member of the NRA. They watch me because they can, and that is the scariest part.

ladyhk13
03-03-2012, 01:01 AM
I m on enough watch lists that these fliers don't mean squat. I'll start worrying as soon as they figure out the drone program they are hell bent on initiating. They watch me because I'm a vet, they watch me because I belong to Oath Keepers, they watch me because I'm a life member of the NRA. They watch me because they can, and that is the scariest part.

Here too! The choppers have been flying over our house for days now. Probably going between basesdoing training but still gives me the willies anyway. I am a member of OK but don't go on the site anymore because of how I was treated by several of the me. Such a shame because I really believe in the cause

Stg1swret
03-03-2012, 01:15 AM
I haven't been there in awhile myself. To many member that are full of themselves. Stay safe ladyhk.

ladyhk13
03-03-2012, 01:30 AM
I loved OK and was very sad. But I got tired of being called some very nasty names. I think they chased away a good group of us.

Stg1swret
03-03-2012, 01:41 AM
You are probably right. There were some hot heads over there at OK, kind of like that other prepper site I use to visit and post on.

Sniper-T
03-09-2012, 11:33 PM
what is the OK site?

izzyscout21
03-10-2012, 12:09 AM
Oath Keepers

GunnerMax
03-10-2012, 06:20 PM
After joining the following in 1 day for year long memberships, I am sure to be on a list: VCDL, GOA, NRA, 2nd Amendment Foundation, and National Association for Gun Rights