View Full Version : The Recipe for a Female Survivalist

Taz Baby
03-24-2012, 09:19 PM
1 strong backbone
1 big heart
1 hellva a memory
Unlimited patience
Can survive with out make-up
Can tolerate blisters, aches and pains, hard work, broken nails, being stinky, dirty, and sweaty
100% courage
Not afraid to learn new things (like shoot a gun, use and hear foul mouths, pee in the woods and wipe with leaves)
Function with very little sleep
100% multi-talented
Can do many things at once
The biggest challenge is to be able to be a doctor, surgeon, hunter, lumberjack, gardener, mechanic, contractor, plumber, electrician, peacekeeper, ( the list goes on and on) all the while trying not to lose your feminine side of being the woman that you are

msomnipotent
03-24-2012, 10:25 PM
I absolutely refuse to use leaves. Can you imagine the kind of rash it could cause??? A real man would give me his t-shirt.

Yeah, I said it!

Sniper-T
03-25-2012, 03:59 AM
A real woman would use her own!

And then wash it, and her mans...

And then go make him a sandwich!

;)

lol

ak474u
03-25-2012, 04:13 AM

;)

lol

You shouldn'ta, oughta have done that! ruh roh.

Taz Baby
03-25-2012, 04:29 AM

;)

lol

I am a real woman, that's why I have no problem with wiping washing and making sandwiches. I will use mine wash mine and yours and make you a sandwich Sniper. But So do I have to wash my hands (after I washed the brownie out)before or after I make your sandwich? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM thinking............ :confused: naughty thoughts on that one. Bad Taz, Good Taz

Sniper-T
03-25-2012, 04:41 AM
And I am a real man, and that's why I would wash yours too, and make you soup, a sandwich, and probably a side salad.

Hand washing??? Isn't that what doctors do after surgery??

Taz Baby
03-25-2012, 04:44 AM
yep they sure do that is why I stay away from Doctors. ( remember I didn't say the real man thing.) I don't mine using leaves as long as they are big and plenty of them around. Plus I always wear extra socks for that reason.