PDA

View Full Version : What are Some Good, but Harmless April Fool's Day Pranks?

mollypup
03-31-2012, 05:26 PM
I was looking around on the internet to find some harmless pranks the kids can play on their dad tomorrow. Obviously, I didn't find too many that were all that good. Maybe put food coloring in his coffee creamer or something. Any ideas out there?!

Taz Baby
03-31-2012, 05:44 PM
shaving cream jokes still works. Do you have a house phone that you can call from your cell phone and he can answer? if so put shaving cream on the inside of the phone.

Or do the magic marker ( not permanent kind of course)on binoculars trick

Rubber snakes in his shoes too.

Optimist
04-01-2012, 02:34 AM
Most of the ones I can come up with are a bit too ,ah, adult for family use. Comes of being an old widower, I suppose....

Taz Baby
04-01-2012, 02:41 AM
DH show me a good prank on the internet, but it is for someone who uses a blow dryer. They put flour in the blow dryer and you can visualize the rest. :D

GunnerMax
04-01-2012, 10:55 AM
we had a triplewhammy in the bank account. both of our paychecks, and our tax return hit on the same day. well the wife knows I have been drooling over some guns, and she asked me not to get anything this month due to the move and her car needing new tires.

So, I call her over the internet at 3am her time, hoping to wake her up and get her disorientated.

me: Hi honey
her: hey baby
me: hey I need you to go to my gunstore monday, or maybe a couple days after that to pick some things up
her: what did you get?
me: I ordered 3 guns, they should be there by monday or a little after
her: what guns?
me: that AK I was drooling over, a Glock 34 that I have been wanting, and a Hi-point .45ACP. total of about $1500
her: what the f***?!?!?!?! really?
me: yes really, dont forget
her: are you f*&^ing kidding me? really, what the F*&#
me: APRIL FOOLS
her: really, what did you order?
me: APRIL FOOLS (then it hits her)
her: you son of a b*$&#
me: (cannot stop laughing)

Best april fools ever!

Katrina
04-01-2012, 07:54 PM
Gunner,
Shame on you. That's just mean, you brat, you, as I choke on my coffee, laughing my head off!! Just wait she'll get'cha good one day.

Taz Baby
04-01-2012, 08:00 PM
Gunner you are so very lucky you wasn't at home when you pulled that on her. I can just imagine what she would of done. ;)That is so funny.