PDA

View Full Version : Gas mask

GunRunner
05-01-2012, 09:49 PM
Was snooping around the Internet and found a great deal on unissued Israeli gas mask. Keepshooting.com has them for 19.99 for one, and if you get three or more they are 18.43 each. Also, if you use coupon code "again" you will get 10% off. They have them in child and adult sizes. The ones I ordered came with filter, in brand new condition. Filters are surely expired so you may want to get some new production filters. I'll post some pics of mine later. By the way, these don't come with drinking tubes, those are 3.50 each separately. I forgot to get them when I ordered mine *doh*

Twitchy
05-02-2012, 12:35 AM
depending on the year, they may, or may not, be useful at all...

GunRunner
05-02-2012, 12:55 AM
They are fairly recent. Mine were all pliable rubber and sealed perfectly. We aren't talking eon old Russian masks, these are the exact models the Israelis are currently using. 40mm Nator standard threading, ect.

Twitchy
05-02-2012, 01:09 AM
They are fairly recent. Mine were all pliable rubber and sealed perfectly. We aren't talking eon old Russian masks, these are the exact models the Israelis are currently using. 40mm Nator standard threading, ect.

hm. I'd have to see them... I am a personal fan of the millennium series masks... atleast for the basics... In most cases id want a fully contained SCBA system, but im not that rich... haha...

If they are 40mm and the rubber is in good condition, i guess its better than nothing if used properly!

GunRunner
05-02-2012, 02:26 AM
Yea the millenniums are nice. These are great price point masks for people on a limited budget. Your in Florida aren't you? We should plan a Florida meet and you can check mine out :D

Fatty
05-02-2012, 03:19 AM
I rock the finnish model with the 40mm nato adapter. Seems to work just fine.

Twitchy
05-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Yea the millenniums are nice. These are great price point masks for people on a limited budget. Your in Florida aren't you? We should plan a Florida meet and you can check mine out :D

Will have to try one of these days! There's a bunch of people in the area!