PDA

View Full Version : House Democrats attempting to overturn FL stand your ground law.

Twitchy
05-08-2012, 10:37 PM
House to vote on Trayvon amendment - Washington Times (http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2012/may/8/house-vote-trayvon-amendment/)

Apparently they believe its a perfectly ok idea to trample upon our rights yet again... House Dem.s wish to overturn stand your ground type laws...

piranha2
05-08-2012, 11:30 PM
Just the beginning. What a bunch of shiite.

Kodiak
05-09-2012, 06:22 AM
I think its about that time to start burying the guns. Who knows whats coming down the pike...

Stormfeather
05-09-2012, 07:06 AM
I lost all of my guns in a tragic boating accident. . . .

Sniper-T
05-09-2012, 12:01 PM
Fight it people, fight it!

Here in Canada, if a homeowner, shoots a home invader, the owner is charged with a multitude of crimes, not limited to, improper storage, unlawful discharge, manslaughter/murder. They forfeit ALL firearms while it drags through the court system. There have been cases where the homeowner is vindicated, but not many, and they'll still have the lesser charges stuck, and will permanently lose firearms licences, and the ability to own them.

Don't bury your guns... Stand Up and Fight for your rights!

viva Castle Law!

greyfox
05-10-2012, 08:48 AM
They dont want us to fend for our selves, They want us to depend on Mother Rus.. er I mean Amerika. It seems they would much rather I be shot and wounded watching my wife have God knows what done to her all the while having everything I own stolen as opposed to firing one shot and it being over.

helomech
05-10-2012, 12:42 PM
Fight it people, fight it!

Here in Canada, if a homeowner, shoots a home invader, the owner is charged with a multitude of crimes, not limited to, improper storage, unlawful discharge, manslaughter/murder. They forfeit ALL firearms while it drags through the court system. There have been cases where the homeowner is vindicated, but not many, and they'll still have the lesser charges stuck, and will permanently lose firearms licences, and the ability to own them.

Don't bury your guns... Stand Up and Fight for your rights!

viva Castle Law!

Yes sir, I will have all my guns the day I die. There is no doubt in my mind about that. I will die defending my rights.

mitunnelrat
05-10-2012, 10:20 PM
No discussion of politics or religion in the open forum...

No. 8 in the rules... It also states such threads will be closed. So...