PDA

View Full Version : Dropleg MOLLE Platform sale

GunnerMax
05-15-2012, 05:45 PM
I come across many sales during my daily perusing. This one I cannot pass up and not tell someone about it. It is a rather new company, and they have the Tactical Tailor's dropleg MOLLE large platform in ACU for less then $9! ;);):cool: I emailed the company looking for more info about the platform, as I only buy "Made in USA" products, and they verified they were TT.

Compare these prices.
lastchance (http://www.greyghostoutlet.com/lastchance/leg-rig-large-acu)

rigs (http://www.tacticaltailor.com/holsters_slings/rigs/modular-leg-rig-large)

Im picking up some. Worse thing that can happen is that I can sell them at a gunshow.

I hope to see those instock numbers drop. Get then while they are cheap!

BTW, their other Tactical Tailor products are like 1/6 or 1/5 of normal price in the clearance isle. I love their clearance Isle :) greyghostoutlet.com

Cheers!:D

ak474u
05-16-2012, 01:08 AM
Yeah, ACU stuff is going cheap these days. Seen some of that myself lately.

izzyscout21
05-16-2012, 03:32 AM
Gunner...... you may be even more of a gear whore than I am...........

GunnerMax
05-16-2012, 04:18 AM
oh I am. But I buy some gear to sell later because I will also be a gunshow whore. Like brand new TT dropleg, ill sell for like $20-$25 with the tags still on it. Making a profit on some items makes the wife happy. Like if I come back from a gunshow with more money than I left with, she will be happy :)

I have all the gear I need except for AK pouches and those awesome Cali Comp. Works quickie shotgun loaders, and some shotgun pouches. I am holding off on the shotgun pouches until I return to home and see what I have to work with.

What you guys dont know is that the gear that some of you guys buy over the course of years, I have done in a few months. Also, I am setting up 4 different, complete grab and go rigs. 1 for AK, 1 for shotgun, 1 for sniping with the Mosin, and one for the wife (in whatever platform she is going to use, im leaning towards AR-15)

Also I live in a gangbanger area, in a gated community. My #1 reason for SHTF prepping at the moment isnt fire, flooding, nuclear disaster, or whatever. Its the gangbangers deciding to declare law over a large apartment community due to a number of reasons and blocking the gates. If I cannot get out of my community its useless to evacuate or bugout, or go to the store.

rentprop1
05-17-2012, 03:21 AM
boy they sure make up for it in the shipping , something that will fit in a padded envelope for $ 2 and they want almost $ 8 ....