PDA

View Full Version : Great company to deal with... CNC Warrior

ak474u
06-21-2012, 04:55 PM
These guys were great to work with... I ordered a part back in April that as far as I know, these guys are the ONLY ones that make it (gas valve for yugo m70 folder) and received a really well made and well priced part in just a few days. I played with the idea of the ACE folder for a long time, but the Delrin upper tube wasn't really what I was looking for, so I decided on the CNC Warrior version in aluminum (ACE recoil pad fits and it's pre-tapped and threaded) with their rh folding mechanism that doesn't require rear tang removal (which works with an ace stock too) mini PKM muzzle brake, and QD swivels. I received everything yesterday, and I'm impressed! Fast shipping, friendly people, etc. I noticed when I started putting things together that I was missing the screws for the stock, one call, and they're on the way. All US made parts, high quality finish, and great fit, which is a big deal since everyone who has the equipment to make metal trash cans has the ability to build out of spec AK receivers. Lol

I give them a 10 out of a possible 10

CNC Warrior | Quality Firearms Parts (http://Www.cncwarrior.com)