PDA

View Full Version : I see some issues herre

Vodin
06-27-2012, 10:34 PM
Watch and consider...

Biker alleges Dallas Sheriff Deputy made up charge to seize video evidence (RAW) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyYlRZAdPGk&feature=player_embedded)

I have the utmost respect for the Officers that deal with the harsh shit that others cause. I also understand that they can have built up emotions. But I think a line has been crossed here. Might you be able to explain the Officers reaction?

ak474u
06-27-2012, 11:25 PM
Yeah, I feel the same way on this one. A little overstepping on the boundaries. Too bad the video is now " fruit of the poison tree" as far as any evidence it may contain due to the way it was obtained... I live right next to the highway that these jokers ride on, and they're a menace to safe drivers. I've watched these guys blow past here late at night running between 150-180mph. I've gone that fast in a car, so I know what it looks like. The Dallas PD could put a dent in the issue with a police presence, but they'll just shift their activities to another location on the loop. There'll always be bikers and drivers with a death wish, so not much you can do. I just hope these particular douches live long enough to grow up, and stop causing accidents on the road.