PDA

View Full Version : There really isn't a whole lot to say about this but... WOW!

TOOTHPICK
07-06-2012, 09:59 PM
Watch this video. It really shows how much faith people have in our govt. It is completely possible that this guy is being a smart a$$, but, I like to believe he's not.

THE MOST DISTURBING TALK I'VE EVER HEARD !! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OpgiNEyBVA)

Echo2
07-06-2012, 10:31 PM
Typical.....don't look.....just follow.....

Gotta love sheep...

Fatty
07-07-2012, 05:55 PM
What the fu....

I dont even ...

torchgoddess
07-07-2012, 07:05 PM
I hope that is not a representation of our nation as a whole, if it is we are in bigger trouble than I had imagined. At least he is using his freedom of speech while he still has it...

eagle326
07-07-2012, 08:40 PM
I hope that is not a representation of our nation as a whole, if it is we are in bigger trouble than I had imagined. At least he is using his freedom of speech while he still has it...

Sorry Torchgoddess ; But yes many people I know and many people I've conversed with think this way. Their thought is that they are to live life to the fullest and enjoy it. If there are any shortcomings such as food; medicine ; healthcare ; housing and more ; That it's the Federal Govt.'s job to fix it because that's why they elected them.

When asked about being independent and working for what you want most reply that the Govt. provides all for it's citizens from those who are greedy and have too much money.

The best one I've heard is ( It's my birth right ) :rolleyes:

Katrina
07-08-2012, 04:28 AM
Hate to tell you this but that was a set up. Son 1 worked with the guy in the blue hat on one of the movies he did.

Twitchy
07-08-2012, 10:08 PM
Sweet jesus I hope this is fake... Even if it is, I would venture to say it isn't too far off from the general consensus with a good number of people...

mitunnelrat
07-09-2012, 01:01 AM
I did a little digging after watching this video again. I'm not prepared to discount it as a fake, and deem it more likely to be a passive aggressive response against the reporter, who is definitely not unbiased. There is an obvious political agenda present in his questioning.

People say and do dumb things for all sorts of different reasons though. When it comes down to it, that's half the reason we prep: man-made disasters. Why does it shock you here?