View Full Version : History Channel: After Armageddon

izzyscout21
07-17-2012, 07:37 PM
Definitely worth a watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrdfdMCPsWE&feature=related

Gunfixr
07-17-2012, 11:16 PM
Yup, that was pretty good.
It's amazing the family survived at all, really.

bacpacker
07-18-2012, 01:15 AM
I agree, saw that a while back. It's amazing they weren't all killed at a few points along the way. Lots of major mistakes happened.

To me though watching stuff that goes off in the wrong direction is a good way to learn and see some stuff you might not think of.

LUNCHBOX
07-18-2012, 03:56 AM
Agreed, worth watching. You figure they made alot of mistakes but these are people are just your average individuals. Hopefully in a scenario like that "we" would do better. It was a well rounded watch overall.

ladyhk13
07-18-2012, 06:22 AM
Wow, that was actually very good but yet again it reminds me how far I have still to go in order to get totally prepared to outlast such a disaster. I think my really big thing is we are "in between" places. We have a house in the country that has all our preps but if shtf Huntsvill AL would take us over within a matter of one or 2 days, we have a bare piece of land in the middle of nowhere that sure we could drive to but there is nothing there for us to survive on.

tompnoid
07-19-2012, 05:58 PM
i seen that liek last year it was ok. nothing like the local scenario though gonna have to deal with more people.

Baker
07-19-2012, 07:57 PM
Agreed with backpacker. It's always better to learn from other peoples mistakes lol.

Gearhead
07-24-2012, 12:24 AM
Saw this a while back.
Aye, they survived a lot of things they shouldnt have, though it is a pretty good visual presentation.