bacpacker
07-27-2012, 11:46 PM
AWESOME video!
Thanks for sharing it.

Brownwater Riverrat 13
07-28-2012, 01:57 AM
Leviathan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LtAcFmSZ9M&feature=player_embedded

Enjoy!

I thought the song was pretty damn good. I can dig it! But being retired Navy I'll have to speak with prejudice. As usual they give way too much credit and "air" time to the aviation and "Big deck" communities. It's always been that way and always will. Sorry guys but it's always been a sore spot with me. They always had extra pay even when they aren't performing the duties. But that's ok because we have our own pride and satisfaction. But I'm going to shut up, ok, I'm going to shut up now. OK right now. I'M A SURFACE WARRIOR! With flippers! Hoo-Yah!

Be safe..............the night is your friend.

Stg1swret
07-28-2012, 02:14 AM
I'm with you brother. Did most of my time on small boys, except for a 4 year stint with a P-3 squadron. USS Dewey, USS CONNOLE (decom crew) USS Donald B Berry (decom crew), small boy and brown water is where the action is.

Twitchy
07-28-2012, 02:52 AM
All the Warrior Song rock!

Gearhead
07-28-2012, 08:53 PM
Excellent video! Thanks for posting!

Brownwater Riverrat 13
07-28-2012, 10:45 PM
I'm with you brother. Did most of my time on small boys, except for a 4 year stint with a P-3 squadron. USS Dewey, USS CONNOLE (decom crew) USS Donald B Berry (decom crew), small boy and brown water is where the action is.

Figg sailor and sub chaser huh? But at least the rotor heads could hold their chow on a small boy, I'll give them that, hell I'll give them allot more respect then the fixed wingers. They always picked me up out of the water........and kicked me out the door too. I did many things when I was in, that's the great thing about the Navy, no limits! Congrats on your retirement brother!

Be safe..............the night is your friend.