08-03-2012, 05:07 PM
In honor of our 2000th thread, I just wanted to post this:

Link removed

AlphaTea
08-03-2012, 05:23 PM
I aint touching that

izzyscout21
08-03-2012, 05:25 PM
It'll bring sunshine to your day.........

The Stig
08-03-2012, 05:36 PM
Brother Izzy is playing the cyber version of "pull my finger" here.

That said (and we love him like that kinda weird cousin who smells a bit like cheese and drools a lot) RJ and I do agree with the celebratory tone of this post.

We have just passed 2,000 threads.

That's right, two thousand different threads now exist here at shtfready.com. As someone who was here when there were literately zero threads that's an amazing accomplishment. And we owe that accomplishment to the members of the colony. Without you we are nothing.

So that's two thousand different threads, most serious, some silly and many overflowing with solid prepping information. It really is a fine group of regular people engaged in daily prepping here at the colony. Its you guys sharing your know-how and information that results in so many great threads.

Again, on behalf of RJ, myself and the entire staff. Thank you for your time, devotion and efforts. It is greatly appropriated.

AlphaTea
08-03-2012, 05:38 PM
That was really neat.
I'm lying.
One of these statements is false.

MegaCPC
08-03-2012, 05:45 PM
That's right, two thousand different threads now exist here at the site.
Muscle memory fail?

:p

The Stig
08-03-2012, 05:46 PM
Muscle memory fail?

:p

Holy shit....good catch.

Yes....I am a fucking moron.

[slaps head repeatedly]

MegaCPC
08-03-2012, 05:53 PM
Got your back.

Evolver
08-03-2012, 06:35 PM
Dang.... That was AWWWWWFULLLLL. nothing like being sucked into the vortex of no return! The funny thing is.... By the time I thought of hitting the mute button it was over. Damn you Izzy. I can still hear it playing in my head!!!!

BTW.... GOOD TRAP!

izzyscout21
08-03-2012, 07:25 PM
yep..........you've just been rolled.............

JustAPrepper
08-03-2012, 09:00 PM
It was hysterical! I sang along...much to Evolver's dismay, lol!

eagle326
08-03-2012, 10:54 PM
AVG on my computer won't let me open the site. Says it some kind of download and re direction site if I understood it correctly.

Here's the info. it flashed to me.

File Name : the kickback.com/rickroll/rickroll.php

threat name : JS/Downloader.Small

Evolver
08-03-2012, 11:23 PM
AVG on my computer won't let me open the site. Says it some kind of download and re direction site if I understood it correctly.

Here's the info. it flashed to me.

File Name : the kickback.com/rickroll/rickroll.php

threat name : JS/Downloader.Small

You are a lucky lucky man!!!!

Gunfixr
08-04-2012, 12:34 AM
My antivirus kicked it, said it contained a trojan virus.

The Stig
08-04-2012, 01:13 AM
Ok everybody...sorry about that. My AV didn't go off originally but if we're getting reports of issues so I've removed the link from Izzy's post.

Our sincere apologies.

ETA: FWIW I just scanned my computer for threats and came up with nothing.

izzyscout21
08-04-2012, 01:43 AM
Sorry guys!!! I wouldn't intentionally try to infect everyone. My AV missed it completely............

eagle326
08-04-2012, 02:06 AM
Sorry guys!!! I wouldn't intentionally try to infect everyone. My AV missed it completely............

No problem Izzy.Just so happened it showed up on my computer. Could happen to any of us posting links. :p

Gunfixr
08-04-2012, 02:12 AM
No big deal, that's why I have the a/v program. We can't all catch everything.

ladyhk13
08-04-2012, 02:38 AM
I always get that "Yellow Submarine" song in my head and can't get it out. Awe crap...now that I thought of it it'll be in there all night...*head banging on hard cold tile until skull breaks and song leaks out* thank you so very much bringing up songs that get stuck in your head. Headache already pounding.

Twitchy
08-04-2012, 02:57 AM
I always get that "Yellow Submarine" song in my head and can't get it out. Awe crap...now that I thought of it it'll be in there all night...*head banging on hard cold tile until skull breaks and song leaks out* thank you so very much bringing up songs that get stuck in your head. Headache already pounding.

You know, you could have kept that to yourself... my brain is screaming that song now :rolleyes:

Evolver
08-04-2012, 03:38 PM
I did a McAfee deep scan last night on my PC just to be safe and no spywear or virus of any kind was found.

Izzy let you off the hook. I had a fleeting thought to mess with you a little to get back for the vortex from hell gag by saying my PC was infected and is know a goner but that would be way too mean. :p