PDA

View Full Version : Tire Ottoman

Sniper-T
08-29-2012, 01:36 PM
Thought this was kinda neat:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c87/hpdoubletap/domimion/tireottoman.jpg

http://homesteadsurvival.blogspot.ca/2012/08/another-tire-saved-from-landfill-tire.html

4suchatimeasthis
08-29-2012, 06:49 PM
Very interesting! That's not a bad idea at all.

Taz Baby
08-29-2012, 06:59 PM
I have made bar stools out of the donut spare tires. Never thought of that tho.great idea.

Echo2
08-29-2012, 07:10 PM
that's actually pretty cool....can I just put a "JEEP" cover over it and call it good?

Sent it to the Mrs.....That'd be a boat load of paracord.

ak474u
08-29-2012, 07:47 PM
that's actually pretty cool....can I just put a "JEEP" cover over it and call it good?

Sent it to the Mrs.....That'd be a boat load of paracord.

But that makes it a survival tire, this making it cool. My first apartment had a Top fuel dragster tire off of Big Daddy Don Garlits' dragster that I got back in the 80s as a kid. It was signed, so I put a big piece of round glass on it and made it a coffee table. I sold it to some collector guy when I moved to San Antonio in 01'. My wife would frown on it now, so it's ok, she also won't let me build a fort with ammo crates and a parachute in the living room. Lol

Taz Baby
08-29-2012, 07:57 PM
But that makes it a survival tire, this making it cool. My first apartment had a Top fuel dragster tire off of Big Daddy Don Garlits' dragster that I got back in the 80s as a kid. It was signed, so I put a big piece of round glass on it and made it a coffee table. I sold it to some collector guy when I moved to San Antonio in 01'. My wife would frown on it now, so it's ok, she also won't let me build a fort with ammo crates and a parachute in the living room. Lol

sounds like you need a man cave

Sniper-T
08-29-2012, 08:03 PM

If you need ottomans in your mancave, it would be just fine!

If you expect it to be in your livingroom, there better be a new jeep for the mrs parked outside

realist
08-30-2012, 02:25 PM
Either that or you will be living out of your Jeep.......