PDA

View Full Version : Terra VIVOS Project

Twitchy
05-08-2011, 03:21 AM
Has anyone heard of the VIVOS survival project? (Vivos - Underground Shelter Network for Surviving 2012 and Beyond (http://terravivos.com)) I was wondering if anyone has some info on it...

piranha2
05-08-2011, 10:00 PM
guess you got your answer. Google hasn't heard of it either.

Stg1swret
05-08-2011, 10:00 PM
I've heard about it before. The concept is great, but there is a lot about it that comes up short.

1. Cost alone is a put off. 25K buy in, then you have to figure in supplies.
2. Who are you surviving with, you aren't picking out who you are living with
3. The time line in their slick ad is way off. With the exception of a hurricane , or a possible asteroid hit, you don't have much time to G.O.O.D

I'd rather look for a MAG, or prep for my family on my own then commit to something of this nature. I can do it better and cheaper.

bacpacker
05-08-2011, 11:48 PM
I've heard about it before. The concept is great, but there is a lot about it that comes up short.

1. Cost alone is a put off. 25K buy in, then you have to figure in supplies.
2. Who are you surviving with, you aren't picking out who you are living with
3. The time line in their slick ad is way off. With the exception of a hurricane , or a possible asteroid hit, you don't have much time to G.O.O.D

I'd rather look for a MAG, or prep for my family on my own then commit to something of this nature. I can do it better and cheaper.

+!, I've never heard about them before but I don't want to put my eggs in a basket along those lines.