LUNCHBOX
01-27-2012, 04:50 PM
Very nice Izzy.

The Stig
01-28-2012, 12:22 PM
FANFUCKINGTASTIC

OUTFUCKINGSTANDING

ICAN'TTHINKOFANOTHERWORDWITHFUCK

Very, very well done brother izzy. Short, full of useful information. To the point.

Excellent use of showing the radio pouches as well. I like the VTAC radio pouches also. Fun fact: An izzy bandage and packet of celox fits inside that pouch perfectly for a nice low-profile bandage pouch.

This is very interesting information and look forward to more of these in the future.

Thanks for sharing it.

izzyscout21
01-28-2012, 12:51 PM
Thanks, guys. Next time I'll actual plan it out and cover things in detail. I knida just winged this one. In the mean time, I can take requests. ANyone have anything they want me to review?

realist
01-28-2012, 03:43 PM
So many of the videos that I see have so much superfluous bullshit in them. Nice going short and sweet. Please keep it up.

bacpacker
01-28-2012, 03:58 PM
Nice review Izzy. I like it being just useful info then done. Makes it so much easier to follow. I gotta find me a pouch for my HT.

Stormfeather
01-29-2012, 04:46 AM
Excellent Job Izzy! great info, short concise bullet points! Lots of info with the minimal BS in between! Cant wait for the next one!

mitunnelrat
01-30-2012, 02:05 AM
I finally had a strong enough connection to watch that. Awesome review, thanks for posting it izzy. I'll be looking forward to your next one.

captainhippy
01-30-2012, 05:08 PM
Excellent review. Didn't sound "winged" at all, covered points fast and answered the questions I was interested in. Also it was good that you mentioned the pouches because I have found there is a large quality gap between pouches and sometimes it is difficult to find a pouch that really matches up to a radio. I will be monitoring this thread in the future and look forward to more reviews. :)