PDA

View Full Version : Prayers Needed

4suchatimeasthis
10-23-2012, 12:37 AM
For those of you who believe, please pray for me. I just got a call from my sister that my mom is in the hospital with severe chest pain. She is 50 yrs old, trim and strong, but she has high cholesterol, and she has smoked since she was 13.

Anyway, I am on the brink of hysterics. Just last week my husband accidentally ran over and killed my dog, Justice. I guess I can't really tell you what that means, unless you know me. If you know me....you know the absolute shit storm my life has been the last 3 yrs, and how much that dog meant to me through it all. Now he is gone, just like that!

Also there was the issue this month with discovering that the closing company had screwed up on our title deed and somehow one of the two tracts we purchased wasn't listed, and the taxes weren't being paid out of the escrow. Plus I have been fighting with our insurance company over some issues.

Life is kinda beating me up this month, but this is the last freaking straw.

The Stig
10-23-2012, 12:45 AM
Sorry you've been handed such a crappy month 4such. Hope that it improves for you.

Echo2
10-23-2012, 01:20 AM
Prayers to you and yours....I'll keep your family in my thoughts.

I just went through issues with my mom....it takes a lot of fortitude to keep it together.....God bless.

Katrina
10-23-2012, 03:32 AM
Prayers to you and your mom.

Willie51
10-23-2012, 03:38 AM
Sorry to hear about all your woes. We will pray for you, your mom, and family. Hang in there. When things get real bad, I just have to remind myself that God is in control.

ladyhk13
10-23-2012, 03:54 AM
My prayers are with you. She is still young (geeze, younger than me!), high cholesterol can be controlled by pills and if she has to quit smoking then maybe this will be her wake up call. As long as she has her family to love and support her she will be able to get through anything...as long as you have your husband for support, you can get through anything. Hugs girl.

4suchatimeasthis
10-23-2012, 04:18 AM
Thank you for the prayers and kind words. I called her tonight, in the hospital. She sounded like herself, gruff and tough, like always, my invincible Mom (all 5'3" 110lb of her, lol). Mom and Dad don't do the TV thing, so I was teasing her about watching cable, I could hear it in the background. I asked if she was watching the presidential debate, she replied "heck no, I'm watching 'Call of the Wild'!". She hates politics, lol. I warned her that when I voted last week I wrote her in, she got a good laugh out of that.

I guess the good thing about her smoking is that all three of us kids hated it, and never as much as picked up a cigarette. I do wish she would quit. I need her to be around at least another 40 yrs.

bacpacker
10-23-2012, 02:31 PM
prayers are on the way.

Sniper-T
10-23-2012, 02:52 PM
Thoughts and Prayers 4Such.

It is tough now but it will get better. keep your chin up, and take the time to appreciate the little things that are going your way.

robsdak
10-23-2012, 04:12 PM
good thoughts sent.

eagle326
10-24-2012, 01:42 PM
Prayers on the way.

4suchatimeasthis
10-24-2012, 02:07 PM
Thanks everyone. Mom has been released from the hospital, they are saying it was her medication, so I guess they are addressing that.

I appreciate everyone's prayers, thoughts, and kind words. You ant's are the best!

Echo2
10-24-2012, 06:12 PM
Outstanding....glad to hear she's on the mend.

Stormfeather
10-25-2012, 11:17 AM
Glad to hear shes out of the hospital.

msomnipotent
10-25-2012, 06:04 PM
Sorry I'm late with this, but glad to hear she is better.

Katrina
10-27-2012, 05:05 AM
Glad she's home