PDA

View Full Version : Assad Regime has prepared chemical weapons for potential use on Syrians, Source says

Twitchy
12-06-2012, 12:08 AM
Syria has loaded chemical weapons into bombs and are ready to use them, Fox News confirms.

A senior U.S. official told Fox News that bombs were loaded with components of sarin gas. They have 60 days to use these bombs until the chemical mixture expires and has to be destroyed.

According to NBC News, who first reported this information, (worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/05/15706380-syria-loads-chemical-weapons-into-bombs-military-awaits-assads-order?lite) bombs filled with a sarin component have not yet been loaded onto planes, but that the Syrian military is prepared to use these chemical weapons against civilians pending orders from President Bashar Assad.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/12/05/syria-mixes-chemical-weapons-into-bombs/#ixzz2EEIZ5IFs

Its getting sketchy folks!

izzyscout21
12-06-2012, 12:13 AM
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/3258/toystory3popcorn.gif

triggertime
12-06-2012, 04:04 AM
in reality they wont use them until 64 days and thats when we find out that after 60 days sarin ends up turning the population into a race of super nazi zombies that can fly and shoot laser beams out of their eyes

Twitchy
12-06-2012, 12:52 PM
in reality they wont use them until 64 days and thats when we find out that after 60 days sarin ends up turning the population into a race of super nazi zombies that can fly and shoot laser beams out of their eyes

Let's hope you cnt predict the future! Lmao...

triggertime
12-08-2012, 04:30 AM
Did I forget to mention that they fart ozone destroying aerosols?

greg48
12-12-2012, 01:43 PM
gee i wonder where assad got those chemical weapons. the media dances all around the question, they don't wanna say what they know, where the chemicals came from...

izzyscout21
12-12-2012, 01:52 PM
gee i wonder where assad got those chemical weapons. the media dances all around the question, they don't wanna say what they know, where the chemicals came from...

Most of these chemical weapons are easily manufactued by monkeys in 3rd world countries. It does not take a rocket scientist to make them. Sarin, the most prevalent munition they speak of, is easily manufactured using common farming equipment.

We don't supply everyone everything.

greg48
12-12-2012, 03:00 PM
izzy, i remember setting in the chow halls in doha kuwaitt in early '03, watching CNN and FOX news, they showed footage of convoys from iraq loading and moving across the border to syria. i also know for a postive fact there were steel drums found in iraqi warehouses near baghdad that contained sarin, riacin, anthrax and a couple others. some of those barrels were marked dow chemical and some marked monsanto. i also know for fact some american soldiers were exposed to those chemicals, firefights happened in and around those warehouses. the lie that keeps being told is there were no chemicals found. some of those chemicals were trucked to syria.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/internatio ... 7AZ3RO9qnM

izzyscout21
12-12-2012, 03:16 PM
Greg,

The intel on the chem and bio weapons at the time was sketchy at best. While we know that most of it got transported out, where it went is still a guess. Syria? Maybe. Iran? More likely. We can't prove anything, so it's all speculation.
We will never be able to prove what was on those convoys. It could have been Kuwaiti bullion for all we know.

I don't feel that it's outside the realm of possibility, however.

Point being, it doesn't really matter where they got them.....they have them. More than likely, they made them in house. It's easy enough, and it only takes rudimentary equipment and a working knowledge of chemistry.

izzyscout21
12-12-2012, 03:23 PM
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/internatio ... 7AZ3RO9qnM

page not found.........

greg48
12-12-2012, 04:54 PM
izzy, i found the link and followed it, when i tried the link i pasted i got "page not found" as well. i do know what was found when i was in country so i'm satisfied.

izzyscout21
12-12-2012, 04:56 PM
They tried hitting us with mortar rounds full of VX