PDA

View Full Version : "After Armageddon" History channel documentary

Fatty
06-01-2011, 03:30 PM
YouTube - AFTER ARMAGEDDON (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxCptRsDW2M)

I'm sure some, if not, alot of you have seen this. I finally got around to watching it when it was posted on the "other forum" and thought I'd put it over here as well. Acting wasn't spectatcular but the overall jist is pretty well forseen.

RedJohn
06-01-2011, 08:13 PM
It does not look like I did and the 30 first seconds look promising. I am downloading it from YouTube so i can view it by chunks if needed. it is 90 minutes long.

Thanks for the link.

alpmco
06-01-2011, 08:32 PM
I saw that on TV. I don't remember the details but me and my son (12 at the time) picked portions of the show to pieces.
Overall though, it gives the uninformed something to think about.

LUNCHBOX
06-02-2011, 07:52 PM
Yeah the acting sucks but the idea around the show was a possibility. I agree Alpmco, it was easy to pick to pieces but worth watching. (you could sit with the kids and ask what they would do at each big part)

bacpacker
06-02-2011, 08:02 PM
Lunch box that was our take exactly. I watch most anything like that a time or two, mainly just to see where it goes and what I can learn from it. Secnario's and such are very good at times, responses usually not so much. The same can be said for the Colony that was shown on Discovery Channel last year.

RedJohn
06-02-2011, 08:05 PM
It is downloaded; I'll tell you when after I watched it.

alpmco
06-06-2011, 03:50 PM
(you could sit with the kids and ask what they would do at each big part)
Yep, that is exactly what I did. My son and I and sometimes his friends discuss movies like this or Red Dawn or The Day After ... On trips back from Scout campouts we sometimes talk about things like how life would be without electricity. I'm always surprised at the spectrum of knowledge. Some boy scan imagine bad situations and others just can't imagine life without PlayStation and text messaging.

Kodiak
06-06-2011, 08:54 PM
I enjoyed the show and yes most of us should be able to pick it to pieces. Im guessing that they steered the show towards the average joe who has no clue about anything survival related.